Team ADRENALINE - Welcomes Rex_Minorstein!!

Thanks Maddy for the help on the tune, fixed all my problems by simply refreshing the car. Now I can grow myself a lot further and move on from that plateau. Thanks a lot! :cheers:
Hey Slavon, you are welcome. One of the things I've learned from when I was racing, "Just drive the car you are given" That's what my crew-chief use to tell me all the time. Figure out what you don't like about the car, then tune the car to resolve that issue. I have seen and heard so many people make adjustments to their car, just because it worked for (insert name here) therefore it should work for me too. WRONG. Those adjustments might work for that one person, but it may not be right for you. I keep my tunes simple because it's usually right. Make adjustments, only has needed, and ONLY for justifiable reasons. (For example: The top speed of the car is too slow (in top gear, bouncing off rev limiter) - change the max-speed or gearing for the transmission so you have enough gear for the longest straight for the track (plus a little extra room for drafting).

Something else my crew-chief use to say was "K.I.S.S." which stands for "Keep It Simple, Stupid!" He was right about it, and I've tried to apply that to my everyday life as well - it's worked for me.

I'm glad I was able to help you.

See you on track!!!

Last edited:
Hey Slavon, you are welcome. One of the things I've learned from when I was racing days "Just drive the car you are given" That's what my crew-chief use to tell me all the time. Figure out what you don't about the car, then tune the car to resolve that issue. I have seen and heard so many people make adjustments to their car, just because it worked for (insert name here) therefore it should work for me too. WRONG. Those adjustments might work for that one person, but it is may not be right for you. I'll keep my tunes simple because it's usually right. Make adjustments, only has needed, and ONLY for justifiable reasons. (For example: The top speed of the car is too slow (in top gear, bouncing off rev limiter) - change the max-speed or gearing for the transmission so you have enough gear for the longest straight for the track (plus a little extra room for drafting).

Something else my crew-chief use to say was "K.I.S.S." which stands for "Keep It Simple, Stupid!" He was right about it, and I've tried to apply that to my everyday life as well - it's worked for me.

I'm glad I was able to help you.

See you on track!!!

Truly by keeping it simple is the way to tune, the car manufacturer designed the car specifically how they wanted it. Who's to say someone else knows better? Leave it how it is and adjust the real necessities which little has to be tuned. The sooner one would understand that the sooner that person can progress their driving level further. Again thanks for your help Maddy for making me realize that and thank you Team ADRENALINE for turning my weaknesses to strengths, and Team NEMESIS each one of you has made a large improvement in my skill level along the countless miles of drifting with you guys with more to be traveled.
Cheers! :cheers:

Truly by keeping it simple is the way to tune, the car manufacturer designed the car specifically how they wanted it. Who's to say someone else knows better? Leave it how it is and adjust the real necessities which little has to be tuned. The sooner one would understand that the sooner that person can progress their driving level further. Again thanks for your help Maddy for making me realize that and thank you Team ADRENALINE for turning my weaknesses to strengths, and Team NEMESIS each one of you has made a large improvement in my skill level along the countless miles of drifting with you guys with more to be traveled.
Cheers! :cheers:

You said above, "the car manufacturer designed the car specifically how they wanted it. Who's to say someone else

knows better? Leave it how it is and adjust the real necessities which little has to be tuned." I don't know if it is correct

to disagree with this but I have a different view of it. The car manufacturer does designed the car specifically how they

want it but it has a purpose which is a daily use on city or track which im not sure. But then we talking about drifting-I

hope we are :lol:-which is a hole different world. The understanding of everything in the suspension is really important to

achieve a good setup. Then comes the important factors to take into consideration: weight, weight distribution, hp and

tq, and the feeling of the car, of course. But all depends what you which to achieve, speed or more angle, or both.

:lol: I don't know if I explained my self correctly, so if you do not understand just ignore it. :P

You said above, "the car manufacturer designed the car specifically how they wanted it. Who's to say someone else

knows better? Leave it how it is and adjust the real necessities which little has to be tuned." I don't know if it is correct

to disagree with this but I have a different view of it. The car manufacturer does designed the car specifically how they

want it but it has a purpose which is a daily use on city or track which im not sure. But then we talking about drifting-I

hope we are :lol:-which is a hole different world. The understanding of everything in the suspension is really important to

achieve a good setup. Then comes the important factors to take into consideration: weight, weight distribution, hp and

tq, and the feeling of the car, of course. But all depends what you which to achieve, speed or more angle, or both.

:lol: I don't know if I explained my self correctly, so if you do not understand just ignore it. :P

My point is to work with the car given and adjust what deems appropriate. But don't go around changing the geometry of the car, someone already did that for you, now work with the car. Keep it simple.

i do support that if you dont take the time to learn youreself and how you trully like to drift you wont reach you're true skill and potential. that is why i like to practice alot. because everything that you need or wana become good at you need practice and thats why you should devote ur time to it. i would like to thank Tetsu and Slavon for this because i watch them drift alot and they showed me personally how drifting should be done. Ty guys

Thank you Team Adrenaline for the opportunity to try out for your team. I've been drifting with some of you for roughly a month now and have learned quite a bit. You're a great bunch of people and I hope I have what it take to be a part of the team.

i do support that if you dont take the time to learn youreself and how you trully like to drift you wont reach you're true skill and potential. that is why i like to practice alot. because everything that you need or wana become good at you need practice and thats why you should devote ur time to it. i would like to thank Tetsu and Slavon for this because i watch them drift alot and they showed me personally how drifting should be done. Ty guys
Really appreciated for your comment Goku. I did not know that I was at the level to be and example for someone else. Keep it up then!!! ;)

13687322883_e380ba963f_o.jpg
- - - - - 2014/04/12 - - - - -
* Team Adrenaline is pleased to welcome GOEZ_HARD & GrimuZ250 to our family.

13812297654_2ac515753f_o.jpg
PSN: GOEZ_HARD

13811977773_af2ab70078_o.jpg
PSN: GrimuZ250

Last edited:
- - - - - 2014/04/12 - - - - -
* Team Adrenaline is pleased to welcome GOEZ_HARD & GrimuZ250 to our family.

13812297654_2ac515753f_o.jpg
PSN: GOEZ_HARD

13811977773_af2ab70078_o.jpg
PSN: GrimuZ250
welcome to the team, hope you guys truly find a good family environment there, :) great people 👍

- - - - - 2014/04/19 - - - - -

Team Adrenaline is again looking to increase the number of members for the team. Congratulations to Rex_Minorstein!!!

As always, An "invitation" is not a free pass to join our team, it's an invitation try-out for our team. During the try-out, our team will drift with the newcomer and put him/her/em through their paces.

I have drifted with Rex_Minorstein and I'm sure he'll do fine. However, I would still like to wish him G'Luck!!!

- - - - - 2014/04/19 - - - - -

Team Adrenaline is again looking to increase the number of members for the team. Congratulations to Rex_Minorstein!!!

As always, An "invitation" is not a free pass to join our team, it's an invitation try-out for our team. During the try-out, our team will drift with the newcomer and put him/her/em through their paces.

I have drifted with Rex_Minorstein and I'm sure he'll do fine. However, I would still like to wish him G'Luck!!!
Ran into him in a lobby once, sweet drifter. Glad to see him in the community!

Last edited:
Did Rex accept yet? I been wanting him on a team forever, tell my dude i love him. <3

- - - - - 2014/05/16 - - - - -

* Team Adrenaline would like to welcome Rex_Minorstein to our family!!

Congratulations!!

*I've been a little busy so I apologize to Rex_Minorstein and our public, for not have a photo ready prior to making this post, but I am working on it.

* In an earlier Team Adrenaline News Post, we had announced 2 of our members will be placed on our INACTIVE ROSTER. Real Life has calm down for HYPNOTIZED_DRIFT but he has decided to join another team. Team Adrenaline would like to congratulate HYPNOTIZED_DRIFT, and we wish you the best with your new team. We hope to see you on track. :)

12556905144_81f298ea65_o.jpg
PSN: HYPNOTIZED_DRIFT

* Team Adrenaline would like to give a public 'hello' to NOVARX-. You are often in our lobbies working on your drifting skills with your G27. Keep up the good work.

Back