CLOSED

• Thread starter Charlie A
  • 108 comments

GT-R, C6R, BMW, or Audi? Which car for our new team car?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How come you have the FGTA spec(Don't give credit to me for it), when you'll be using different specs for each series? Doesn't really make sense to me:confused:

I'll join your team. Sucks that for this up coming season that I'll be racing for Team Nissan oh well will be a fun season though.

13967964572_e6f62813c7.jpg

Hey, I thought it best to let you know that if you want to be part of the N24 there is no guarantee you'll get an Audi R8. The car selection for new teams is based off the CSS series and new teams pick after the veteran teams

Hey, I thought it best to let you know that if you want to be part of the N24 there is no guarantee you'll get an Audi R8. The car selection for new teams is based off the CSS series and new teams pick after the veteran teams
ok :lol: Ill start a new N24 version of AMS if i do the N24 👍

Hey read your thread and I may be interested inbeing your third GT3 driver if you still need one.
I was planing on doing a short race in a Audi R8 (Standard) just to see your pace. 👍 Have you had any experience with racing in series? AMS is sponsoring two series: UGTSC (my personal series) and WEC. Take a look if you are interested. Add me on PSN and ill get a short race set up. Please buy the newer R8 (sorry cant remember year :lol:)

Yeah sure I'll add you! As far as my experience with racing in series probably not much experience. I've never really found a good online community on the past GT games so I just stuck with the campaign. Just to clarify, you want me to buy the yellow/blue R8 as pictured at the top of this thread correct? Yeah I'll check those links out!

I checked out both of those series, they look awesome! I'd be down for those. Also, we can do some pace laps if you want, but let me go get some money to buy that R8 as I have spent most of it on other stuff :lol:

So with HiImBurt joining your league, does that mean your room is full? I am looking for good "clean" racing. Most leagues seem to be located outside the US, which would be fine except that the time difference would have me racing in the middle of the night in most cases. LOL

Anyways, let me know. Thanks :)

to be honest guys, this isnt a league... I have this team and we enter series races as a team, BUT we practice as a team on the off season. Now sometimes we split up, and thats ok. in the UGTSC i am in a different car than another member of the team. AMS is also a sponsor, so we can get the news of a new series out

Back