Team BURST & Friends. MMM- Mazda Miata Madness!

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 32 comments
Netherlands
The Hague
Duman079
Welcome! See here a couple of videos from Team BURST - ILLUSION Dorifuto.

Check out last post for new video!

New video from our weekly drift series!!! A must see for all drift fans!

Special thanks to decoy and fcpmarcus

And here it is, our first team video !

Please like ! And add our channel if you like it: www.youtube.com/TeamxBURST

For questions, leave a message on youtube or feel free to click on my sig you can find our team thread on GTPlanet.

Last edited:
great video and great drifting. Wish i could take part!!! i hope to have my ps3 fixed in the next month or 2 :grumpy:

Aww lol, we really mis you man lol, hope to see you as soon as possible.
Add youtube.com/teamxburst, i will upload some real D1 stuff later xD.

Please tell me, how the he·$& do you drive like that? It's the last thing that remains me to do in the game, but I can't learn to drift.

@ eager snake

Well a lot of practice and a partner will help you improve your skills a lot.

@ kwentyne

Thanks bro, I want to drift with you once lol !

For once my car isnt purple on lime green. I saw a C63 just like that one the other day so I wanted to replicate it as close as I could. :D

Loving the song of storms dubstep! Legend Of Zelda for the win! Epic video guys very good editing, man i need a pvr. lol

Awesome video 👍 The drifting is top notch...but we've come to expect nothing less than the best from the Burst crew :sly: Really nice job on the editing Duman!

Thanks for all comments guys, I can record for some of you if you want? I can join ur sessions and record and save replay if needed.

Duman079
Thanks for all comments guys, I can record for some of you if you want? I can join ur sessions and record and save replay if needed.

When you say you can record for some of us do you mean only online or could you record a replay we already have? Just because I have a new drift vid I want to put up but don't have a capture card. It's a saved replay tho.

Awesome vids tho the tandems and reverse entries look crazy.

When you say you can record for some of us do you mean only online or could you record a replay we already have? Just because I have a new drift vid I want to put up but don't have a capture card. It's a saved replay tho.

Awesome vids tho the tandems and reverse entries look crazy.

We'll yeah I could try it for you. PM me.

Awesome video Du! Too bad its not HD :(. Still is a good video and I was surprised you used me for the into/exit as well as more footage.

awesome video Duman, now i see myself 3 times two times in the VDC S14 an one time in the RX7 FD with green rims :)

Nice video guys Duman hit me up with an FRiend request MCR-smokey. Crazy entry on Madrid lerk I love them near spin entry's lol.

Nice video guys Duman hit me up with an FRiend request MCR-smokey. Crazy entry on Madrid lerk I love them near spin entry's lol.

Cheers mate!

Ah you got a new account? lol and I was wondering what happened to you xD.

Back