Team carbon recruiting now

• Thread starter massradia1
  • 30 comments
OP needs work but im sure someone else will guide you to the thread as im on iphone app :)
But good luck 👍

:lol: sorry bro just watched your tryout video on sports hard and you lost all respect from me bro

but with such a great OP how could a team like this fail?

:lol: sorry bro just watched your tryout video on sports hard and you lost all respect from me bro

but with such a great OP how could a team like this fail?
Here's a video of one of the leaders, poor kid needs some tips on tuning :(

At least he got the comfort hards bit right!

Last edited:

Why is it that everyone who makes a video of "how to setup a drift car in GT5" doesn't actually know how to setup a drift car in gt5? :lol:

It's amazing how people can type, but can't read a damn thing. How does that work???

So because of the OP I don't know wether you drift CH, What drivetrain to drift, what kinds of cars to drift, what style of team you are, what country/timezones do you let join, what your team colours are, etc, etc, etc. C'mon mate, you need to do better with the OP

At least he got the comfort hards bit right!

i know i keep telling him but still this is a old video and i usually do all the setups now

Seriously though, looks at the other team threads, now look back at yours.

What team do you think they're gonna join?

I mean hell, you were even lazy on the title.

"Team carbon recruiting now" could of been "Team Carbon | Recruiting NOW!" or something...

yeah i don't really care about the team that much and that's why i didn't take any consideration on making it so people would join, i wouldn't mind if you ask me if i want to join your team because the leader of team carbon takes most of his time with trickshots and quick scopes on Xbox which really annoys me

Nice name but it reminds me of carbon dioxide.

But isn't that what cars produce (or a similar gas) when drifting through a turn? I don't blame them for picking that name.

Back