Team D-spec Official GTP Thread

JDMsupra317
D-Spec.png

Hello GT5 Drifters,
I am one of the four Co-Leaders for drift, grip, and wangan of the team D-Spec and I am willing to arrange battles with other teams, just PM me on PSN only please. We aren't recruiting so please don't ask :)

Founders:JDMsupra317, Flame7532, i_is_best, xDemonCamberx
Leaders:JDMsupra317, i_is_best, NikoCloud, anthaliscious
Most Importaant Members:JDMsupra317-Leader, NikoCloud- Started a website for the team, anthaliscious-Made team logo and organizes battles.
Team Colour:The three Mazoria Whites
Team Mission Statement:To enable our friends to be able to drift for fun and compete
What Makes us differnt:The mojority of our member have been playing GT5 the day it was released and have many hours and experience of drifting. We tend to have problems within the team but we find away to get around it because all of us arnt perfect. Our team in gerneral seem to have a good sence of humor and there is nothing wrong with a few hard laughs here and there :) We try to keep our team as humble as possible and try to keep bad blood between teams to a minimum and be friendly ;)
Please contact us if we want to organize a battle because our team is in a drought and need to get going quick.

Contact these people to get a battle up :)
PSN:
JDMsupra317
anthaliscious
i_is_best

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamDSpecDriftTeam

Name:bang PSN: DSpec_RX Position: Team manager, Drift Moderator, Co-Founder and all around Bad A$$.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Name:Ryan Sliderite PSN:DSpec_RockstR aka TMROCKSTAR69_747
Position: TEAM MANAGER/ON STAFF, Drift Mod and Resident Judge... oh yeah and hes a Rockstar!!

33da6na.jpg

Last edited:
Updated Team Member List. Starting with new members first:

1.D-Spec_Dominique aka Gonales
2.DSpec_RockstR aka Ryan
3.DSpec_PoweR
4.DSpec_J3WB01
5.DSpec_Rex aka Rex_Minorstein
6.Mr_NubinZ
7.ganstermilk
Alwayssunnt24
8.DSpec_Keiichi
11.Supra
12.DSpec_RX
12.Takfujiwara
14.NikoCloud
15.Dspec_SubaruWRXsti
16.GT5_AE86_Luvr
17.Fernan820

33da6na.jpg

Last edited:
first official post.. I'd like to welcome you guys to GTP officially and good luck to you guys. great bunch and hella good drifters :P

first official post.. I'd like to welcome you guys to GTP officially and good luck to you guys. great bunch and hella good drifters :P

Thanks guys... same here.. jimmy, you were outrageous in that Z06 mate!! Looking forward to drifting with UDT again!!

Yeh it is pretty quiet.. We usually communicate on PS3 chat or on GT5 as most members are on for 'a bit' daily or every second day.

I would love a battle with NEMISIS I have heard good things about them and remember Ivan from BC2 so will definatly hit them up.

I cant wait for PSN to get back online... I have been tandeming with my ghosts like i did in GT4 when i need a tandem fix. :irked:

Wow, its been a while. Team thread isnt on first page. We need to do something to start drawing attention.

But of course. Note to mention, we missed our chance to announce the merger of our team with team rockstar. So with that id like to welcome Rockstar, Power, Randomhero and anthalicious. Great drivers that will certainly compliment our efforts to be seriously recognized in the community.

D-Spec were already good enough my good man :). When we battled them anyway!. Thinking about, that was a quite a while back!! You should get your team members on the forum and start bringing up your thread with more hits :P

Working on that right now actually. Been focusing on the facebook page mainly and sorta forgot. Plus we allways online so we always talking on psn.

nk4e D-Trick are D-max lol

Well when i can ill come join you guys in a server.. life is far too busy for gt5 at the moment!

Hey Niko. Just dropping by to say whats up and to hear your idea that you welcomed us to be a part of. Send me a friend invite and we can definitely get drifting together 👍

For those that i have contacted and are curious as to what i want talk to all of you about i will share a little of my vision. Basicly i want us all to get organized. But not in a strict kind of way. I simply want to solidify the entire comunity by getting all teams on a friendly basis and harmonizing our efforts and ideas givin all of us more friends and more knoledge of our surroundings. Making it so we all know each other. Isnt that the reason we play online, its not to drift, we can do that in practice mode. Its to drift with ppl you like and get along with and trust. I want to fill every drifters friend list. I want him to be able to join a lobby at any hour and know the ppl there. If you like e idea, contact me and ill tell you how we will make it.

I'm down for drifting with anyone who wants to. In fact, my team is going to have an Open-Lobby night tonight for anyone who wants to join in. So feel free to jump in and do some runs with us :D

Most of the team spent the night yesterday with the drift ninjas on a full room d1 comp. Anybody wanna tell me how that turned out? Kinda had to go midway. Btw, shout out to the guys cuz i got my azz handed to me. Back to the lab for me.

Last edited:
Ill make sure to tell you today. Ill need all the help i can get as im getting a large number of teams together. Let me contact my ppl and iron out how its gonna happen. All i can say for now is that its gonna go down on sunday night. Around 10pm est.

UKO ended up taking it, i lost to him in the semi's and George lost in the finals.. good turn out tho thats for sure!

Back