Team D-spec Official GTP Thread

Ok. Meet will be sunday after 10/11 ish est. Seeing as the comps were postponed to next weekend, itll give some of the guys that were ready something to do. There will be more than one lobby set up so everyone can join. I admit i dont know how we will call them as of yet. The event will be simulcasted over the internets on select ( if not all ) rooms. Ride what you bring. I will even set some rooms for grip, touge and yes, AWD cars. The idea is for there to be at least 2 members of each team on a room. This way we make inroads into eachothers friendlist. I will post more of the details in a bit. Ill start a thread in the morning to take rollcall of the teams that will be attending. If you want to attend, and i didnt contact you, give me a buzz, and ill get you a slot. I do need this to determine how many lobbies we need.

Hey guys, i think we hit up team NEMESIS. What yall think?

Well, i'd say hell yeah :) If my connection allows it, i want a piece of a couple of guys in there *grinns* (in a friendly way though)

Great job Rock. Glad you stayed. Saw it a the office. Great Job repping. With 2 wins back to back, they must start noticing us now. Ill try my best on the next comp to not let you guys down.

Dspec_Supra2JZ
I posted a comment on D-Max thread asking for a battle with them.. WE'll see what they say.. Who wants in?

Lol is everyone wanting to battle dmax?

Get my name off your list, NOW! I never thought you were so low Supra, I see you now.

EDIT: You should prlly take Flames name off too, seeing as you deleted him and removed him from the team for no reason at all. I dont think he'd be too happy either.

Last edited:
Guys, were gonna battle team BURST:) (unknown date) and its gonna be 4v4. I call a spot. who want in?

Back