Team D-Spec

United States
Sacramento California
FT_Ant
D-Spec.png

Hello GT5 Drifters,
I am one of the four Co-Leaders for drift, grip, and wangan of the team D-Spec and I am willing to arrange battles with other teams, just PM me on PSN only please. We aren't recruiting so please don't ask :)

Founders:JDMsupra317, Flame7532, i_is_best, xDemonCamberx
Leaders:JDMsupra317, i_is_best, NikoCloud, anthaliscious
Most Importaant Members:JDMsupra317-Leader, NikoCloud- Started a website for the team, anthaliscious-Made team logo and organizes battles.
Team Colour:The three Mazoria Whites
Team Mission Statement:To enable our friends to be able to drift for fun and compete
What Makes us differnt:The mojority of our member have been playing GT5 the day it was released and have many hours and experience of drifting. We tend to have problems within the team but we find away to get around it because all of us arnt perfect. Our team in gerneral seem to have a good sence of humor and there is nothing wrong with a few hard laughs here and there :) We try to keep our team as humble as possible and try to keep bad blood between teams to a minimum and be friendly ;)
Please contact us if we want to organize a battle because our team is in a drought and need to get going quick.

Contact these people to get a battle up :)
PSN:
JDMsupra317
anthaliscious
i_is_best

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamDSpecDriftTeam

Last edited:
we're not a large team by any means.. wel all do the same thing. i wouldnt sy we're run by any particular member we just do what we do :)

Back