Team Dark Side Official Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
  • 89,042 views
Good runs today Nick, like good old days:tup: nice EVO, too bad we didn't run the 302s!

Was fun. We'll run those 302s at another time. I still need to work on mine a little.
 
Honda lobbies are still funny. I pull on everyone, and they immediately go retune haha. Must be nice when you can see how much, or should I say how little, weight I'm running.
 
We would like to introduce our newest member, Mr. Red-Ownz. Another fast guy to watch out for.
Oh man this team just got a little more serious!! Welcome to the Darkside bro! 👍
 
Didnt know red was solo last i was with him he said he was with a team forget the name of the team though.
 
Good pick there Nick, we all know he got a pretty good tree...

Ill be on tomorrow night for a bit....👍 I wan´t to run your 340....
 
Hey guys we will need a good host and judge for our battle.Please let us know who can, it will be nice someone from T.D.S. or eclipse! The Battle is on Friday night after 10pm ET.
 
Hey guys we will need a good host and judge for our battle.Please let us know who can, it will be nice someone from T.D.S. or eclipse! The Battle is on Friday night after 10pm ET.
Hold on, what cars are qualified in this comp?
 
Hold on, what cars are qualified in this comp?

HiBoost is battling Clutch Kickers, with the DC5 '04 and the beetle 1200.
 
Oh I gotta start tuning FF cars again even though I hate them.
 
Hey guys we will need a good host and judge for our battle.Please let us know who can, it will be nice someone from T.D.S. or eclipse! The Battle is on Friday night after 10pm ET.

If I don't go play hockey tonight, I should be able to make it and either ghost or judge for you guys
 
Enjoy!



We got AirJordan from G.T.W.W. to host and ghost so if you judge that will be cool...👍
 
Last edited:
Don't you hate it when your in a nos room then you tree the living hell out of somebody and then they call you slow because your not running nos?
 
Back