Team Dark Side Official Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
  • 89,042 views
Arctic congratulations on joining Precision, i heard a3pic might be too. I'm sure you'll have a fun time.
 
1e3e2e975e638be57aa5d77ae9a2f57fc8b695c93797d3d49700ae1366856f5c.jpg
 

Janco has spoken! Once again I am convinced Janco is on GT6 under a new name / persona and that he is spying and posting under his old acc with an occasional word or two. But who i have no idea.
 
I think one of your members needs to follow your "respect all teams and let your racing do the talking rule"
 
I think one of your members needs to follow your "respect all teams and let your racing do the talking rule"
Stay off this thread!! Respect is givin to those who deserve it.
 
Stay off this thread!! Respect is givin to those who deserve it.

I will post where I please, Mr Hyper.


I'll get off your thread if you get your member off our thread.
 
I can't control them but I can control Myself and I have not posted anything on your thread in a while so maybe you can do the same... That is if you have some control.
Sorry if you didn't know that actions have consequences and I can't help what you bring onto yourself.
Hope your having a swell time:) cause I'm just sitting here having a good lol.
 
Every single person has gotten over it except for you and Red. You obviously have zero control.
TDS is a cool team with plenty of cool members, one **** starter, and a crybaby.


Sorry you can't handle yourself, I guess I'll let you run your team your way.
 
I can't control them but I can control Myself and I have not posted anything on your thread in a while so maybe you can do the same... That is if you have some control.
Sorry if you didn't know that actions have consequences and I can't help what you bring onto yourself.
Hope your having a swell time:) cause I'm just sitting here having a good lol.
Hyper wanna know the real reason I left the team is because of u.im not going to sit here and let a leader.... a leader act childish and make me look bad u have have a lot of mouth hyper but I never see u on the strip ur a trip hyper have issues
 
Every single person has gotten over it except for you and Red. You obviously have zero control.
TDS is a cool team with plenty of cool members, one **** starter, and a crybaby.


Sorry you can't handle yourself, I guess I'll let you run your team your way.
When have you seen me? Heard me talking? What you don't know is I've been over it lol. It didn't bug me that bad. This is a game and a form of a release. I want the game to be more interesting. I felt rev and Kung leaving this time might not work again, so I made it look worse than it was trying to force you to prove me wrong. So far so good but for how long? Sorry to 🤬 with you guys like that. Did I twist it? Yes. I just want to have fun and I have no problems with you guys. It would of been fun to be cool, but I think it was better like this lol evil laugh.

However,
Hat, I did take it way to far with you and for that I am sorry. Hope you can forgive. Don't want to go into details cause I don't really know you and only a couple really know me. Nick JD and a couple OGs.

:cheers:It's just a game:) lol
I just want to have fun lol
 
swara96post: 9889268
The drama that other teams are having.
It sucks but I wont lie that's what brought the competitiveness. It was fun having the butterfly feeling in your stomach when you are in the finals of a comp or doing a pink slips or because your mouth got you into a battle you just may lose. Its a game and a lot of people love to prove others wrong but then there's the other bit that jusy love stirring up some ****
 
The drama that other teams are having.
Yeah lol I meant to say what's up buddy lol. Forgot the up.
It sucks but I wont lie that's what brought the competitiveness. It was fun having the butterfly feeling in your stomach when you are in the finals of a comp or doing a pink slips or because your mouth got you into a battle you just may lose. Its a game and a lot of people love to prove others wrong but then there's the other bit that jusy love stirring up some ****
Long time no see man, hope all is well. Agreed as well.
 
Yeah lol I meant to say what's up buddy lol. Forgot the up.

Long time no see man, hope all is well. Agreed as well.

Oh, lol, that makes more sense. Things are going well bro, I'm interning at SAS during this summer so it's pretty busy 👍 hardly any time to get on GT6 or any video game for that matter lol.
 
Back