Team Deathwish where are you?

United States
San Antonio
BABYSHAKER4
So I've been getting in touch with a few people from "team" Deathwish and it seems we all have the same problem. We haven't heard from the leaders, or other members, in weeks. Now I dont know about you all but, that doesn't sound like a "team" to me. Is it still a team or did it disband? Any information will help.

So I've been getting in touch with a few people from "team" Deathwish and it seems we all have the same problem. We haven't heard from the leaders, or other members, in weeks. Now I dont know about you all but, that doesn't sound like a "team" to me. Is it still a team or did it disband? Any information will help.
I personally have never heard of the team so i an no help i reccomend talking to the rest of the members online if there are none then i would disband but that is what I would do.

I personally have never heard of the team so i an no help i reccomend talking to the rest of the members online if there are none then i would disband but that is what I would do.

Thanks. I think I will just quit the team all together and try to join another one.

Back