• 20 comments
Turkey
Antalya
AkaiNekoTC

Main_Logo_GTP_700_V2.png

About.png

About:
We are Team Delightful Fantasy.
We prefer mostly japanese style of drifting in GT5. So you will see a lot of ZR1, SLS, Ford GT, NSX, FD and other cars, that are mostly considered to be so to say "noobs' cars".
We are using japanese teams' idea of PSN accounts.
We don't use team colour.

Recruiting.png

Recruiting:
As a new team we are looking for more members.
We are interested not only in pro drifters. We believe that the atmosphere between members in the team is more important. So if you want to join, you must be not only a drifter, but a nice, laid back human being with normal psychic.
If you are interested in joining our team, add PSN - TEAM_DFantasy_02 to your friend list with a few words about you.
I will also be hosting a tryouts room sometimes.

Members:

Leader : JP-LeoRX / TEAM_DFantasy_02 [DS3]

Member : MrPokemon61rus / TEAM_DFantasy_04 [G27\DS3]
Member : almas116 / TEAM_DFantasy_05 [DS3]
Member : Star_Drift_AnglZ / TEAM_DFantasy_06 [DS3]
Member : slava12599 / TEAM_DFantasy_07 [DS3]
Member : thestiggy1198 / TEAM_DFantasy_08 [DFGT\DS3]
Member : Rusanov_Temka / TEAM_DFantasy_09 [DS3]

Last edited:
We prefer mostly japanese style of drifting in GT5. So you will see a lot of ZR1, SLS, Ford GT, NSX, FD and other cars, that are mostly considered to be so to say "noobs' cars".

Wait what?! lol

Anyway welcome to the forums

Good Luck from TeamTAB Drifting! Nice OP, keep it up! 👍

Best of luck from Team Wolfpack! Just to be clear though, do you drift Japanese cars or cars that Japanese people tend to drift? Also, what would you consider as "noob's cars"?

Best of luck from Team Wolfpack! Just to be clear though, do you drift Japanese cars or cars that Japanese people tend to drift? Also, what would you consider as "noob's cars"?
Thanks!))
Cars that japanese people like to drift in GT5.
I don'r think any car can be an indicator of driving level. But in American\European rooms, people mostly consider cars like ZR1 or FD to be driven by noobs.
From what I've learned japanese guys are more into speed drifting, so they like cars that can go fast.

Good Luck from TeamTAB Drifting! Nice OP, keep it up! 👍
Thank you!

I think the Team names will be a proplem when you have more then 5 members because I'm already confused who is who on my friendlist with 2 people :P

I think the Team names will be a proplem when you have more then 5 members because I'm already confused who is who on my friendlist with 2 people :P
LOL eddy xDD
It's quite simple as we don't have random numbers xDD In team SPLENDID there were like 32 guys or something like that. It was ok for them :DDD

For real for real
Naw, it'll be all good.

Back