Team Drift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbeastboy14

(Banned)
United States
Clinton
Mrbeastboy14
ONLY the top Drifter ARe in the Team Pro only high end if want to join Contact me at <pers info removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think those random numbers is the secret code to access the chamber of secrets.

Last edited:
Mrbeastboy14
ONLY the top Drifter ARe in the Team Pro only high end if want to join Contact me at 8 0 1 4 3 6 41 84 oR bradenwilkinsonwork@gmail.com

Dude I wouldn't go as far to put your number on here. Just saying might be careful. Plus this is a very public form. Just be careful. Because it is really easy to pin point locations like that.

But anyway do you already gave members or your just starting fresh with this? And how are you going about to find the top or pro drifters?

Last edited:
double-facepalm.jpg

ONLY the top Drifter ARe in the Team Pro only high end if want to join Contact me at 8 0 1 4 3 6 41 84 oR bradenwilkinsonwork@gmail.com

ONLY ThE BEST OF THE BEST

Welcome to GTPlanet.

Well, let's start from the basics.

-First, this is in the wrong part of the forum. This should be in the 'Drifting Teams and Meets' Sub-Forum.

-Second, personal details like phone numbers should not be shared on a public site, even if you don't mind.

-Third, do not double post, it is against the rules of the Acceptable Use Policy, also known as AUP.

-Fourth, is it really needed to have capital letters making up a sentence?

AUP

Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

I'm sure a member of staff will be here shortly to clear this up.

Enjoy your stay at GTPlanet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back