Team Driftmonkey

Hey fellas.

I just wanted to utdate people about what's going on in our team.

As some of you might know i've been inactive for ages (almost a year now) because my PS3 decided to stop reading my discs.
And on top of that im gone 6 months every year working at the sea, so there hasn't been much time for fun and games lately even though i got myself a new PS3.

Lars, Jonathan and Stian have been representing our team like true champs the whole time, and deserves a medal for actually staying in the team and keeping this thing rolling while i couldn't.

I've decided to take things more seriously now, and stop being the ******, inactive leader i have been for the past year.
12th/13th of August im back on PSN. Not sure if i'm still going to use my sweatNation account, but i'll let you guys know when the time comes.

Also... I have been tipped about other "Team Driftmonkey" teams and tried to get in contact with the leaders but no luck.

This team is The Official Team Driftmonkey.
Just to make things clear, 3/4 of the team are norwegian and we do have actual members of the real Team Driftmonkey in our team (stian) and we have been in contact with their founder (ove) about starting this virtual team.

Wow.. This thing became a bible.
Hoping i made things clear for you guys.

Ps. To that guy who stole our "The Official"-thingy in our thread name.
Can we please get it back?

Leader of TDM
- Sweat

Last edited:
Holy team revival! When I clicked on this thread I thought it was a new thread for the new-er Monkey team. I was a member of that team for a very brief moment. If you want to get in touch with the leader I can help out. His PSN account is Monkey-D__King <- That's two underscores.

Holy team revival! When I clicked on this thread I thought it was a new thread for the new-er Monkey team. I was a member of that team for a very brief moment. If you want to get in touch with the leader I can help out. His PSN account is Monkey-D__King <- That's two underscores.

this thread has been around a lot longer

9000 volts right in the chest!
I'll contact him.
Do you know if he has a GTP account?

Yes he does and even has a thread here with new posts. Go check it out if you haven't already. And yes, DM, I'm aware it's been along since 2011. I read through it all.

Back