Team Driftworks | On hold till GT6 |

• Thread starter Slider47
  • 147 comments
i has pet redback spider and a bluetongue that lives in my wall HAHAHA

Damn man if I see a spider no matter what size, I have to shoot it with a flamethrower. Freakin hate spiders.

Good old deodorant flamethrowers :lol:
I tried the deodorant technique.....My wall suffered the most. Now when I see one I just evacuate my room and go to a safe place, only when they are big.

We are not even safe in the sport we love.

GT5 drifting is fun.

Last edited:
I tried the deodorant technique.....My wall suffered the most. Now when I see one I just evacuate my room and go to a safe place, only when they are big.

We are not even safe in the sport we love.

GT5 drifting is fun.

Haha this was my mate peter drifting the car about a year ago. I remember him coming back from the pits after that run. Terrified of spiders and paranoid for the rest of the day.

Check out Hit and Run Drift Club, he now owns a LS3 S15.

Haha this was my mate peter drifting the car about a year ago. I remember him coming back from the pits after that run. Terrified of spiders and paranoid for the rest of the day.

Check out Hit and Run Drift Club, he now owns a LS3 S15.

Should of taken the spider for a joyride also HAHAHA

If the deodorant doesn't work, you can always demolish your house and re-build it. That should kill all of them :)

If the deodorant doesn't work, you can always demolish your house and re-build it. That should kill all of them :)

HAHAHA Rice

Hey guys i'm making the switch to rFactor as of today,Don't worry i'm not closing the team ill still jump on GT5 daily but not for every long as GT5 has really become dead & i'm all ready board of the hybrids.

and as always GT5 Drifting :)

HAHAHA Rice

Hey guys i'm making the switch to rFactor as of today,Don't worry i'm not closing the team ill still jump on GT5 daily but not for every long as GT5 has really become dead & i'm all ready board of the hybrids.

and as always GT5 Drifting :)

Bro....I used to play rfactor! That game was awesome! Especially the mods! Check out the project d mod. I stopped playing rfactor because I couldn't find any drift lobbies lol. They were all nascar and f1 lobbies :lol:

Bro....I used to play rfactor! That game was awesome! Especially the mods! Check out the project d mod. I stopped playing rfactor because I couldn't find any drift lobbies lol. They were all nascar and f1 lobbies :lol:

Yeah man it is, p3ngu1n got me & V33NY all set up with project d,D1 all-stars & ISM, Hope you come play with us one day on the Drift box server :D

Yeah man it is, p3ngu1n got me & V33NY all set up with project d,D1 all-stars & ISM, Hope you come play with us one day on the Drift box server :D

Whoa no wonder I haven't seen penguin in a long time. Tell penguin I said, "What's up!

EDIT: I'll let you know when im back in rfactor. You gotta help me with finding drift lobbies though. I use a ps3 controller :lol:

Whoa no wonder I haven't seen penguin in a long time. Tell penguin I said, "What's up! EDIT: I'll let you know when im back in rfactor. You gotta help me with finding drift lobbies though. I use a ps3 controller :lol:

How do you use the DS3 for PC?!?!

How do you use the DS3 for PC?!?!

You must download this software called motionjoy. Here's the link where you can download it, http://ds3-tool.en.softonic.com/

After you download it, install it and connect your DS3 controller to your PC using the usb cable.

The controller works well with rfactor. Here's a little video of me using the DS3 :lol:

EDIT: When you set up everything, use L1 for clutch kick. The most useful button :lol:

lol, thats awsum, i could never get r factor to work, wouldnt let me buy it, and i couldnt download it for some reason. nice video.

EBISUUUUUUUUUUUU! Great video Rice, really love the way that 1JZ sounds & nice drifting too. 👍

EBISUUUUUUUUUUUU! Great video Rice, really love the way that 1JZ sounds & nice drifting too. 👍

I must agree the sounds are awesome but the graphics do not appeal one bit.Kinda saw this happening to the team though :P hence my recent actions.

I must agree the sounds are awesome but the graphics do not appeal one bit.Kinda saw this happening to the team though :P hence my recent actions.

The graphics are actually quite good for an old game. And the game beats gt5 in many ways. I have not even played it but I can tell this just from watching videos.

lol, thats awsum, i could never get r factor to work, wouldnt let me buy it, and i couldnt download it for some reason. nice video.

Who said you have to buy it? :lol:
And thanks man 👍 Just message me if you are having problems installing the game.

Thanks e!! That's exactly what my reaction was when I downloaded ebisu :lol: "EBIIISUUUUUUU"

Yea the graphics doesn't come close to gt5. However, drifting in rfactor is a little bit more realistic than gt5 in my opinion. It's all about the gameplay when it comes to videogames :)

EDIT: Maybe most of the people got bored of gt5. The game is been out for a long time. We've seen it all. I can tell that everyone is just itching for GT6 and Grand Theft Auto V :lol:

Its not even the installing bit. Its obtaining it. I have the g27 demo but it won't let me buy the full game and some torrents that I tried didn't seem to work

I have been using my G27 for rFactor,Once you get the hang of it its easy,I have only been playing for about 2 days & i can drift with my G27 :)

I have been using my G27 for rFactor,Once you get the hang of it its easy,I have only been playing for about 2 days & i can drift with my G27 :)

So the mechanics of the game are pretty basic as apposed to GT5 (real driving simulator) :P ?

So the mechanics of the game are pretty basic as apposed to GT5 (real driving simulator) :P ?

You can do so much more tunning wise then GT5, as Tracks :D and Sounds are better. 60* angle yo xD.

:lol: GT5 a real driving simulator

Its nothing like GT5 at all

Any way ill be back on GT5 in the coming days for some GT5 Drifting

Good to hear u will be back on.JDM team been going quite strong now.Ive officially found the exact model from initial D and is now my main drift machine running 444 hp and can do both speed drift or uber angle drift , WIN !!!!

Good to hear u will be back on.JDM team been going quite strong now.Ive officially found the exact model from initial D and is now my main drift machine running 444 hp and can do both speed drift or uber angle drift , WIN !!!!

Nice man & yeah i see that you have joined JDMT good luck

Back