Team Drop5 Open Lobbies | Run What You Brung | Room Closed!

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 17 comments
United States
Arizona
SpankifiedHiDef
Welcome to the Drop5 Open Lobbies thread. In this thread I will be posting up open lobby rooms for all Drifters looking to drift with others who wont be trying to drift with a Veyron with Racing soft tires on! :sly:

In these lobbies you will be drifting with others who are either looking to join a team, or Team leaders looking to recruit a fresh face to his/her team.

----------

6691101581_522d568f12_b.jpg

----------​

Rules:

- Please be courteous to others (No intentionally wrecking, If you are faster then the car who is drifting in front of you, please wait till a open spot to drift now push them out of the way.
- No fighting! ( Fighting will not be tollerated and you will be booted from the room)
- Must be in a RWD vehicle only. (Due to most teams looking for RWD Drift talent you will wanna be sure you can show them you are capable)
- Rooms will be open for 2-2 1/2 hours (Since my Team name is on the title i cannot afford to let just anyone run it, hope you understand)

If anyone has read these and wants to add something i may have missed please let me know and I will add it if its capable of being in the OP.

Last edited:
Reserved for Room Number Posting:
Open lobby room number will be posted here.
-----------​

Last edited:
Reserved For All Media​
All Pictures/Videos will be posted here. If you have a picture you wanna share post it and ill post it in here or PM it to me.
----------
6691956181_8b3f4849e9_z.jpg

6691955927_23a4b8449a_z.jpg

Last edited:
Possible Lobby opening tonight. Due to plans later it may not be open long or I might have somone from Drop5 take over the room, to keep it open for you.

Not right now, im stuck at work 👎 I will open one at 10 pm est. And on Saturday not sure what time yet.

yay are we going to do that thing where the team does that thing if you have time for that thing?

okay.

Edit: Can anyone from Drop5 open a lobby tonight at 10pm EST? I dont think i will be able to make it.

Last edited:
Guess who's back, back again, Drop5 Open Lobbies back, back again!

Room open right now for whoever wants to join. Picture and video editing will be taken, please feel free to join!

Number of room is now up in 2nd OP.

Back