TEAM-Dynamics-

United States
United States
About:
We are a growing team, we have many segments including,
TEAM-Dynamics-Pro-, TEAM-Dynamics-SS- (Slidin S3XY),
TEAM-Dynamics-ELITE-. To become a Pro, must complete from start of Nordshleife to the end of the chicane after the downhill S bends without touching grass, and I must be watching to confirm. TEAM-Dynamics-SS- is just for the people that like drifing at night, snowing tracks and/or rainy tracks. To become a TEAM-Dynamics-ELITE-.... well, requires ELITE skill. You must drift on Nordshleife one full lap with 5 reverse entries and 10 80 degree drifts.... at night. (NOTE: This is a CHALLENGE and is not required, nor is it near sanity, please don't die attempting!) To be the TEAM-Dynamics- DK you must beat you're team members at everything drift! And become near unstopable. Team colors are K2RED by Mazda (car), and Chrome Orange Metallic by Lotus(rims). We ask that when in team battles you use those colors, but when in a regular room, you may use what ever car and color you want.
We have also been around 4 years, but has been restarted 10/15/10. We will help out any member in need of help. I will go asfar as to buy you a car and tune it for you as I love my team and hope you guys will love this team as well!

Recruiting
Must be watched by Leader, Co-Leader, or Manager. Not very picky, but we hope that you are nice, respectful, and you know what is going on.
If you join you should put your name on you're entry comment. Example: TEAM-Dynamics-47
If you become a Pro or ELITE and maybe even you want to be known as a -SS- and you are the team DK it would look like.....
TEAM-Dynamics-ELITE-SS-DK-82 Thats a Mouthfull!!!! so to shorten it up...
T-D-ELITE-SS-DK-82 Cool huh?!

Rules:
1. Respect others.
2. NO smack talking (as it gives us a bad name)
3. NEVER pull out in front of somebody
4. If you start to spin out, find a place where no other car is to crash. (If possible)
5. If you join a room saying comp, don't be a fool and enter track untill you know whats going on! Or chances are the host will kick you.
(NOTE: Rules are best followed as keeping a better name for youreself, but can sometimes be over ruled.)

If rules are broken:
1. If broken mildly you will be put on naughty list and may not recive benifits
2. If broken enough you will be kicked from room and WILL not recive benifits
3. If broken badly you will loose any badge (DK, ELITE, Pro, SS) and will not join any room for 1 week
4. If broken INSANE you will be kicked from TEAM-Dynamics- and WILL recive a bad name. I will send you're name and what you did to all other team leaders.
(NOTE: Rules may sometimes not apply for sertain factors)

PSN: jnwmje
Thank you all!
You're leader and friend,
T-D-DK-SS-1

Last edited:
Decent start, couple spelling errors, slightly pushy. Good luck though. Hopefully, I'll see you guys around some time.

Thanks. Couple spelling errors from keyboard. haha. and I forgot to note we have been around almost 4 years. Just recently started back up. And we are this strict because I have seen some bad set teams in my gaming time. Looking forward to drifting with you guys!

6. Please keep high time tunes to TEAM-Dynamics-. Do NOT share my tunes with other people, If you tune a car feel free to do what you want with it, unless you put TEAM-Dynamics- knowlage into it. Thanks!
7. If there is a T-D- room that says T-D-Pro-, you can NOT join unless you are a Pro or ELITE.

These made me LOL hard.

If rules are broken:
You thought you would get away with ramming him purposely?!?!?!
Think again...
1. If broken mildly you will be put on naughty list and may not recive benifits
2. If broken enough you will be kicked from room and WILL not recive benifits
3. If broken badly you will loose any badge (DK, ELITE, Pro, SS) and will not join any room for 1 week
4. If broken INSANE you will be kicked from TEAM-Dynamics- and WILL recive a bad name. I will send you're name and what you did to all other team leaders.

These made me hit the floor laughing.

Good luck with the team. With military grade rules like that, you may need it...

I'm glad others have not seen a poor lead team. my team is for serious drifters/drivers. Many people think otherwise. Thanks for the good lucks, must have some with 17 people. And we are not mean, we just (High end of my team) don't like the rooms with destruction derby in them! lol Thanks again for the good lucks!!!

Ok, after thinking about the rules little more, I decided to make some laughs. After writing them down and rereading it today, I realised it was too much. Sorry for any inconveniences. T-D-DK-SS-1

Back