Team EMPIRE | Free Video Inside

United States
Sacramento California
FT_Ant
GTP_zps2abe4e2a.png

ABOUT
As most of you may know Tak and I, we've been drifting on GT5 for about four years. We plan to keep Team EMPIRE a small, close knit team with good attitude towards each other and others in the community, plus have the skill and maturity to compete with the level of top drifters of the GTP community today, as well as keeping good relations with one another. Chances of finding us in a open room are rare, as we mostly if not always come together in a lounge :lol: But we will be competing in the GTP competitions of today.

RECRUITMENT

This team is an invitation only as we specify our members to be located in North America and you must have a microphone. In order to be apart of EMPIRE you must be able to prove yourself in the competitions and events of GTP with skill, positive reputation and good relations with other members of GTP, highly desired if you use a wheel.

MEMBERS

flickr | YouTube | STANCE LEGENDS | G27

DFGT

YouTube | flickr | G27

MEDIA

Team Promo

CURRENT EVENTS

Waiting for GT6...

ACCOLADES

GT5 THREAD

Last edited:
Glad to say Empire now has Driftzz along for the ride:tup: Tak and I have known him for a couple years, and know what he's capable of. Lookin' to get this thang rollin' :cheers:

The drifting is interesting, yet doable. Need to get all the necessary parts for my 135i to really put a say in this. So far, I like it:tup:

Only thing bugging me is when the front end completely grips up, really have to put ALOT of work in the wheel and not comfortable at all. Very tiring fighting the car from snapping, gotta find a solution to this.

Loving the Forum guys. My girlfriend bought me GT6 so i'll be starting my tuning and such this coming winter break!

Back