Team FBI video

hello :) my name is mike and I'm a french drifter.

I am in the team FBI with my friends Vince (france) and Widge(canada)

I use this first post to introduce you one of drift video clip of the team FBI.

"The Dark Side Of Gtdrift"

and all Team FBI video

VIDEO CLIP

Team FBI: Mike Nismo 400R Gansta precision 7.3mo
Team FBI: Mike & Vince Silvia drift 13.7mo
Team FBI: The Dark Side Of GtDrift 81.8mo
Team FBI: Mike & Vince R32 & R33 Skyline drift 34.4mo
Team FBI: Do You Like Angle? 48.1mo
Team FBI: Do You Like Link Drift ? 29.2mo
Team FBI: Mike 1081hp Supra Exhibition Drift 20mo
Team FBI: Vince Vanquish V12 Exhibition Drift 14.2mo
Team FBI: The Empire Of Red Emblem 78.4mo
Team FBI: Le retour du Chat Noir 41.9mo
Team FBI: FBI Style Duo Drifting 41,1mo

BEST LAP

Team FBI: Mike SL 55 AMG Cita Di Aria 19.2mo
Team FBI: Mike R32 Apricot Hill 12.1mo
Team FBI: Mike R32 Deep Forest II 13.5mo
Team FBI: Mike RX7 RS Apricot Hill 12.7mo
Team FBI: Vince R34 Tokyo II 14.6mo
Team FBI: Vince R34 Trial Mountain II 12.3mo
Team FBI: Mike R32 Seattle II 22mo
Team FBI: Mike drifting live with the DFP 900 18.2mo
Team FBI: Widge - Integra Type-R -Apricot Hill - Handbrake Drift 14.1mo
Team FBI: Mike Corvette Grand Sport Apricot Hill 19.4mo
Team FBI: Widge - DFP mode 900 - GT3 Supra Midfield - part I 19.6mo
Team FBI: Widge - DFP mode 900 - GT3 Supra Midfield - part II 28.8mo
Team FBI: Mike 200sx Complex String drift 54,7 mo

LOW QUALITY VIDEO

Team FBI: Do You Like Link Drift ?7.6mo
Team FBI: Mike 1081hp Supra Exhibition Drift 5.31mo
Team FBI: Vince Vanquish V12 Exhibition Drift 3.8mo
Team FBI: The Empire Of Red Emblem 20.3mo
Team FBI: Mike drifting live with the DFP 900 4.8mo
Team FBI: Widge -Integra Type-R -Apricot Hill - Handbrake Drift 3.7mo

I actually quite enjoyed it. I' haven't seen a drift video where all the drifting was during races before. Makes it kinda interesting. I guess you did that because it would save the whole replay of the entire race?

Good choice of songs btw. I really like instrumental stuff on drift vids. But next time, a little better sync with the drifts/music would be better. There are some cresendos that could have been used to your advantage that were just wasted away....heh heh.

Hi Mike! Nice to see you here, (your english is improving ;) ).

I'll download your vis as soon as I can.

GT3 drifting videos aren't never too long.

welcome to gtp
EDit, ur r32 sounded it had alot of power, over all i like it, but i like the e brake use, like the colors, i can't wait to challenge some of ur team mates like the skylines drifters

Is the link dead? Never mind it took a while but it worked.

Dude that was some sickass drifting I mean I never saw a drift video like that before.
💡 That's a good way to practice twin drift. 💡

You owe me 11 minutes and 18 seconds... j/k :dopey:

👍 Whoa that's a great vid. I like the drifts between the cars where you weave between em. Long video....love those. You and your team have some nice skills. And drifting during a race....that's a fresh idea, never seen that before.Once again, great vid 👍

Wow..

I don't usually watch drift vids - but as I was waiting for something anyways, I decided to watch it.. And behold - this is friggin' GREAT !... I love how every drift is done in traffic - enhances the beaty of the drift (read: accuracy) a million times... 👍 There's a couple of shots where one of you are swerving in and out of traffic to acquire the drift - well guys - Kudos (big ones) to you - This is an AWESOME clip !...

Gaaarrrhghhh - Skip the FBI logo every 20 seconds :D

dude that whole video is baller i would love to battle them as friends some time or just drift with them on the same tv lol :) good job guys

thanks a lot for all yours compliments. like Sheron I thinks that "GT3 drifting videos aren't never too long" and a to make this clip was really fun.
thank you for your acceuil which pleases me very pleasure because I know that there is a very good drifters here.

we would accept fight with pleasure , for the fun of course.
PHANTOM D Team Member, come on our forum http://28683.aceboard.net/ or www.gtdrift.qc.tc and we shall organize a sleeve or more

I too much do not know how or to post our videos of drift solo or in twins but if you want to see it there is on the forum

ps: team FBI in french stand for ... Fumeurs du Bitume and the "I" is for cogitation

still thank you for your commentary
à bientot tout le monde

mike le chat no
thanks a lot for all yours compliments. like Sheron I thinks that "GT3 drifting videos aren't never too long" and a to make this clip was really fun.
thank you for your acceuil which pleases me very pleasure because I know that there is a very good drifters here.

we would accept fight with pleasure , for the fun of course.
PHANTOM D Team Member, come on our forum http://28683.aceboard.net/ or www.gtdrift.qc.tc and we shall organize a sleeve or more

I too much do not know how or to post our videos of drift solo or in twins but if you want to see it there is on the forum

ps: team FBI in french stand for ... Fumeurs du Bitume and the "I" is for cogitation

still thank you for your commentary
à bientot tout le monde
wanna challenge right now? one of ur guys against my r tune and my r34?

greetings mike.

what part of france are you in? my cousin was in belgium for a while and i visited often, cool place.

anyways, i was always into the idea of race drifting....i made a replay a long time ago, but im glad someone finally made a movie with it.

see you around.

Omnis
greetings mike.

what part of france are you in? my cousin was in belgium for a while and i visited often, cool place.

anyways, i was always into the idea of race drifting....i made a replay a long time ago, but im glad someone finally made a movie with it.

see you around.

yo Omnis,I'm from paris

can you say me what is your idea of race drifting

not race drifting....but drifting in a race...with all the other cars.

Hello and welcome to GTP Mike, I’d have to say, impressive video to say the least.

I can see you purposely put in film effect so it would mock a vintage movie, that’ preaty clever and something I haven’t seen much of if ever before. Also, I never would have thought much to use a race to have a variety of those camera angles, bravo to you and your team to that as well.

Also Bravo for all the drifing by the team, you’ve all got some high level skill there, I’m not sure what else to say, nice. I don’t think the movie was too long, maybe it’s my lack of impatience but I enjoyed just about every second of it.

Overall, excellent job there.

and that’s what I’ve got to say, till later.

R_Riders
I can see you purposely put in film effect so it would mock a vintage movie, that’ preaty clever and something I haven’t seen much of if ever before.

go watch my vid :sly:

R_Riders
Hello and welcome to GTP Mike, I’d have to say, impressive video to say the least.

I can see you purposely put in film effect so it would mock a vintage movie, that’ preaty clever and something I haven’t seen much of if ever before. Also, I never would have thought much to use a race to have a variety of those camera angles, bravo to you and your team to that as well.

Also Bravo for all the drifing by the team, you’ve all got some high level skill there, I’m not sure what else to say, nice. I don’t think the movie was too long, maybe it’s my lack of impatience but I enjoyed just about every second of it.

Overall, excellent job there.

and that’s what I’ve got to say, till later.

I have cross a lot of time on the assemblage of the pop video and this type of compliment goes to me to the heart straight

thanks

edit: ok Omnis I see what you want to tell

Amazing video Mike, its very unique and somewhat different from all the other vids here :), all these drifting within races are nice, its impressive to see that you and your crew with such great control around those AI race cars, its very enjoying to watch, and the ending part with a car drifting in reverse direction of the track and passing through other cars is just great, its nice!!! I like the whole idea of the vid, its very creative :)

mike le chat no
hello :) my name is mike and I'm a french drifter.

I am in the team FBI with my friends Vince (france) and Widge(canada)

I use this post first to introduce you the one of drift video clip of the team FBI.

"The Dark Side Of Gtdrift"

http://gtdrift.video.transathost.com/The Dark Side Of Gtdrift...wmv

82mo for 11min

enjoy
Welcome mike .....NICE vid...you are very creative on drifting and editing....Love to see more of your work.....again very nice vid.

wow. that is so cool. you have some incredible drifts. you should definitely try twin drifting. i wonder if you know my cousin. it's a small world. he lives near paris. more more more.

Latest Posts

Back