Team FNL drifting

United States
Temple City
Hi i want a team of some of the best drifters around the globe. If interested add me PSN: lisk90 .

TEAMCOLOR: Blade Silver , if not have it then any light silver is alright

TIRES: We will be using comfort hard tires .

RULES: When we do race NO bumping into each other , if do apologize.
-If you can't drift a small corner your not in.
-NO fighting in the rooms , If you do fight in the rooms and wont stop you both will get kicked.
-Anybody that isnt difting during will get kicked.

Last edited:
I do believe NEMESIS already use white as their team colour and I also believe a majority of them run with black rims....

Last edited:
I do belive that GTDS run white as there primary color aswell and a little more information about your team would be great. ( Members,Tires Used,About the team,etc)

But that aside Good luck from Prodigy Drift Team

Hi i want a team of some of the best drifters around the globe.

"The tires we will use is Sports medium."

It's getting to the stage where i can't tell if trolling or actually this dimwitted! :dunce:

You'll never be a good drifter in Sports Mediums. What car do you drift? Subaru Impreza?

Not even going to support good luck from D-Max, this is going to spiral out of control sooner than you think.

I just want to know if anybody want to JOIN OR NOT just a simple question , is that so hard. Just answer , not judge about what color the cars going to be or what tires i like drifting with.

Firstly; Try not to double post. It's in the rules.

Secondly; Do you really take drifting seriously? If so, grab a rear-wheel drive JDM (S13-S15, Z32-Z34 etc or whatever) and slap some Comfort Hards on them. Once you've acquired both of those, hit up Tsukuba and do a lap. Remember all driving aids off, just do a lap of the track, get a feel for the tires/tyres. Once you get used to the feel, tweak the settings (Suspension, Gear Ratios, LSD etc.) and see how they effect your driving ability; Do they make it better or worse? Easier or Harder? Tweak more and more until you find a perfect setup for yourself.

Once all of that is completed, then come back here and try compete with the big boys.

Once all of that is completed, then come back here and try compete with the big boys.

👍

I just want to know if anybody want to JOIN OR NOT just a simple question , is that so hard. Just answer , not judge about what color the cars going to be or what tires i like drifting with.

Maybe some more information in the OP would be good to try and reel in some people...

Maybe some more information in the OP would be good to try and reel in some people...

Definitely, have a look at the other drift team threads (D-Max, Drop5, Burst etc.) and look at there first posts. Lots of detail about the team and their members with pictures and logos and all that fancy schmancy stuff. You want to catch someones eye and make them want to join, not you begging people to join, that's not how it works.

PSN ID: VelineonVXL
Location/Time Zone: Venezuelan (GMT -4 h 30).
Favorite Car(s): Camaro SS '10, 240sx, Skyline R32 Gts-t, GTO.
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba, Indy, Fuji, Mini Autumring Reverse.
Drifting Experience: since December2010 in GT5. Previous: NFS ProStreet.
Previous Team(s): None.
Wheel or Controller? Controller and Driving Force GT
Do you have a microphone?: Yes (only Spanish) but if i write in English.
How often do you drift on GT5?: minimum 3 or 4 days a week
What are you looking for in a team?: Drift Comps, practices tandems
Anything else you would like to add?: Your mom was mine xD hahaha

How the hell are you meant to tandem if you're all using different tires? Sorry to drop it to you bro but real drifters use comfort hards, and ONLY comfort hards.

You will realise (if you read the other threads that is) every other team on this forum use CH, besides the touge teams of course, but that's not drifting.

Try chase a person with grippier tires than you and youll be left in the dust, and vice verse, try chase a person with slippier tires and youll smack right into them, or be forced to pass, and that's sloppy drifting.

Sorry but you sound like one of those people that join open tsukuba lobbies and speeds past everybody not even trying to link the corners because you think drifting is some kind of race. You have much to learn, better slap on some CH tires and get practising! 👍

my team color is silver, come on man. how many colors in gt5 cant pick something unique?

We can bash on this guy all day & night. But all we really need to do is invite him to one of our lobbys with fixed regulations. And show him what the drifting community is all about. Sorry to say but from experance the drifting world is really behind closed doors and you have no idea its there until you get with a team that is active.

We can bash on this guy all day & night. But all we really need to do is invite him to one of our lobbys with fixed regulations. And show him what the drifting community is all about. Sorry to say but from experance the drifting world is really behind closed doors and you have no idea its there until you get with a team that is active.
This is the truth. 👍

If you can't get your head around the concept of picking colors, don't have team colors, simple.

(there's less than a 1% chance of mistakingly choosing the exact same colors as another team, there's thousands of paint chips!)

Look at you people, instead of insulting the guy for everything you possibly can, help him out. 👍

Back