Team FULL LOCK RECOMMENDED| Keeping it Locked!

• Thread starter DWorks
  • 54 comments
1st , who are you to say that
2nd , you getting on MY team thread while saying blablabla you're video is always the same ,
3rd while you can just dislike the video & say more things constructive!

1st, Who am i is totally irrelevant. If i was Batman, that would make any difference to you?
2nd, I am getting in YOUR team thread because it is YOUR team video. I don't know, but mods don't like offtopic.
3rd, I already did say something constructive, but you took it as an offense and threw it in the garbage. But, since i am kind enough, i will say it again.

Reduce the video time, 2 minutes are enough. And, if you don't mind i can add that you can edit it better, by telling the name of the member or something like that, after all, it is a team presentation video. Be creative and think out of the box, stop doing what everyone does.

Your say about My videos can be translate by showing a video that is a car drifting in a circle for 10h , thats provocative , I've took your say for an offense after you have put a damn video ! what you think ! I've done so far around 12 videos, 12 videos is nothing compared to the time to know all the things that you can do on Sony vegas 12 (for me) , so ! That you say that i'm putting your thoughts & tips in the garbage is not really true , just saying to you to try to not put videos like that for next time , Will help a lot the situation , thanks

Good luck on behalf of teamJDMT, Also keep the arguements of the threads and take it else where. Don't want to see this thread locked. Just giving a heads up.

NOW RECRUITING! PM ME ON GTP OR ON PSN -> DWorks-

I want a tryout! :)👍 Lol joking of course, but good luck with the team guys!

To any newcomers I highly recommend this team, DWorks has been a good friend of mine since the beginning and he knows what he is doing. Will you make drift bash this Sunday? It would help out a lot to have a live stream so we can have a replay camera.

ahah Eric :P , Thanks man !
Thanks for Compliments , really appreciated!
idk , if I can enter at time when I end working , maybe i'll be able to !
Yes , Replay cameras are in need!

Haven't drifted with you both in a long time but if you ever need some to fill a spot or drift at any time, let me know. iSaisoku

Say Hi To Our New Member!
Dzznut , Wheel Drifter(G25)! Being Drifting Since (GT4)! Your Welcome!

im back with the wheel so im noob again haha (Dworks va marquer g27 ds ma description !

Back