Team Gearshift

Shadowtail19

(Banned)
United States
California
Shadowtail19
Hi my name is Shadowtail19 but you can just call me shadow. The reason I'm here today is because I wanted to talk to you guys about Team Gearshift. Me and my friend soldier4321 were talking one day and decided to started to start a drift team. I come from a long line if drift teams I my first drift team was SR ELITE after that I moved onto OsakaHQ. But while at Osaka I witnessed some of the worst organization in a team I've ever seen. It got to point were there were so many of us that none of us even knew everyone on the team. Now enough about me and on to the team. My main goal is to get a cool group of people that just like drifting period. First thing was that I don't want to have special team colors. I just wanted to focus on drifting so first thing was to not use any street cars and just use d1 cars. The reason for this is because there are teams that focus so much that they forget what drifting is all about. So were at the end sorry about all this writing but ya. On Saturdays we'll be having open tryouts and they'll be open intill 12pm pst. Or also if you would like to join post your psn name your favorite track what d1 car you would use how long you've been drifting and past teams you've been on.

Last edited:
Good luck from alpine. You want to battle us you guys may want to bring out the street cars because we dont use the D1 cars because the downforce affects the drift to much.

good luck from team blackout! funny how people dont bother to complain about the op anymore,but thats a step forward in terms of making people feel more welcome to this sectiong of gtp

My advice to you is to have a look around some of the other drift teams like Drop-5, Blackout, Liquid etc to get a general idea of what to include in the OP and remember if you ever need help, feel free to ask and someone and I'm sure they'll help.

Shadowtail19
We have 8 members I'm only going to 15 thought so we don't end up like OsakaHQ.

I hear you on about keeping the numbers down. When you have a lot of members it is not only stressful on the leader it is also on the members.

I vouch for babyd (leader of OsakaHQ) a lot. He has really really tried to help out OsakaHQ in gaining their reputation back after all of that went down a long time ago. I have respect for him. Me and him have talked a lot. I hope things will settle down for him and his team. Sorry you had a hard time and left OsakaHQ. By the way what was your online Id on PSN while you were in OsakaHQ?
And i may actually know you hahaha i am friends with Sr Elite too.

Well i wish the best of luck to you and your fellow members. Welcome to GTP "only way out now is in a box" hahaha.

But yeah like he said above you could look at some other team's op and have a look at how they set that up. One of my favorites is the RedSuns's thread. RedSuns Marble did a great job on it

Shadowtail19
Thanks man and I was OsakaHQ-Shadow19

Oh ok i think i did have you added a while back. Hit me up with a friend request by the way. PSN id is KYOKI-Zach

I hear you on about keeping the numbers down. When you have a lot of members it is not only stressful on the leader it is also on the members.

I vouch for babyd (leader of OsakaHQ) a lot. He has really really tried to help out OsakaHQ in gaining their reputation back after all of that went down a long time ago. I have respect for him. Me and him have talked a lot. I hope things will settle down for him and his team. Sorry you had a hard time and left OsakaHQ. By the way what was your online Id on PSN while you were in OsakaHQ?

Well i wish the best of luck to you and your fellow members. Welcome to GTP "only way out now is in a box" hahaha.

But yeah like he said above you could look at some other team's op and have a look at how they set that up. One of my favorites is the RedSuns's thread. RedSuns Marble did a great job on it
Thanks zach and good luck shadow from ohq even though you dissed me and ohq i still got mad love for you and gear****.

Sorry babyd I shouldn't have said that and thanks

Speedster message me on psn tryouts will be all day tomorrow

And ya babyd I still love talking to OsakaHQ guys ill always have mad respect for you though

Having tryouts and drift session tommorow come by and drift.

Room name is going to be Team Gearshift

Last edited by a moderator:

hehe thanks man , and hey to the leader of this team , iff you need any help with your tread pm me or something

Latest Posts

Back