Team GREDDY TOUGE AND DRIFT MASTERS

• Thread starter snooky12
  • 82 comments
And how does ur team have that big of a record? Like not trying to be a burden or anything, but no offense in any sort of way at all, with no animosity tensions what so ever in between our teams.. how u say teams that u battled werent that good and they need practice.. but when i beat ur team 3-0 (not bragging) ur co leader insisted on joining my team? U were telling him, u suck, u suck and even though i was winning i was trying to give ur team hope of winning by cheering them on.. future reference u cant be a leader without leadership. part of leadership is never let ur followers get bad influence, and u tought them that being a ass to them is good becuz their not the best drifters. Keep it in mind ;)

AlpineAnonEmuS
And how does ur team have that big of a record? Like not trying to be a burden or anything, but no offense in any sort of way at all, with no animosity tensions what so ever in between our teams.. how u say teams that u battled werent that good and they need practice.. but when i beat ur team 3-0 (not bragging) ur co leader insisted on joining my team? U were telling him, u suck, u suck and even though i was winning i was trying to give ur team hope of winning by cheering them on.. future reference u cant be a leader without leadership. part of leadership is never let ur followers get bad influence, and u tought them that being a ass to them is good becuz their not the best drifters. Keep it in mind ;)

Dang. That was a lot of text speak. Might want to watch that...

Oh i bet when u created ur thread u had mine on different tab, for reference lol... it fine shows that not only my team make great followers, other teams as well. Ill take that as a honor;)

It's not about the skill or the winning,

It's about DRIFTING

Shouldn't even be boasting your comp wins, it's embarrassing :D

Maybe thats your problem snooks.. im not saying im perfect becuz im not. But i have fun when i tandem with friends when we were battling u were taking it really serious. And can u name all the teams you've beaten.. i just cant believe ur 30 something wins starting in August.

the 30 wins didnt start in august go to page 1 and read i know i took that battle too serious me and my team were pissed of that day.Maybe thats why we didnt drift good who knows.:crazy:

Thanks bro, add me Alpine_AnonEmuS i host comps alot! I wont be on till sunday for business trip but looking forward to tandeming with u

snooky12
the 30 wins didnt start in august go to page 1 and read i know i took that battle too serious me and my team were pissed of that day.Maybe thats why we didnt drift good who knows.:crazy:

One of your guys said that they never drifted on CH before I remember that. You guys are welcome to practice with me anytime. If you need help with tunes for certain cars just ask.

I just left for buisness trip wont be back till sunday. Ill move my tournament to monday, im gonna post on different team walls!

Hay snooky i left SIDEWAZ4EVER because my captin dosent know what he is doing and wondering if I can join HKS i drift amuse s2000 in ch you allredy have me as frend squishy964

Last edited:
hay snooky i left SIDEWAZ4EVER because my captin dosent know what he is doing and wondering if t can join HKS i drift amuse s2000 in ch u allredy have me as frend squishy964

Just pointing this out so you don't get in trouble,

•You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Found in the AUP

Back