Team GTPlanet: A MidnightChallenge "Proclamation".

• Thread starter Acid X
  • 1,100 comments
United States
California
Axidwulv
Team GTPlanet
              A MidniteChallenge "Proclamation"

As many of you have seen, the previous MidniteChallenge thread has been booming, with just over 3000 posts now and the team (aka "crew") has 18 members. Recently i was appointed to Co-Leader of the crew; for those of you who didnt know. The team is built from members from GTPlanet forums, and from inside the game.

When the club first started, it was orignally started by Sn00pie and Josh, who ofcourse discovered it first. Anyway, enough blabbing.

Current Leaders:
Josh (Leader + Club Founder)
Acid X (Co-Leader)

The team will soon be split up into "Stages", aka 2 groups. The crew started growing recently, and due to the restraints of the game, the maximum number of members in a group is 15. Heres how it works: Once "Stage One" (main group) is filled up, i will take leave and start "Stage Two", and more people will be able to join the team. Though it will not be merged together, they will still be part of the same group and will communicate with each other within this thread and most likely through the original. Here are the current stages and their stats:

GTP: Stage One Members:
Display Name (Login name)
StevieMo (StevieMo)
Zxyphyr (Zxyphyr)
-PeeArr- (-PeeArr-)
JoshG (GTPness)
Araz (Araz)
Magic069 (Magic069)
Viper_Maniac (viper_maniac)
Klostrophobic (klostro)
The Sloth (TL)
ModenaRyan (ModenaRyan360)
H_rD (H_rD)
Muchluv (Muchluv)
FrustratedPalm (calvin87)
GC (Giancarlo)
Spot reserved for Cobraking13
*FULL*

GTP: Stage Two Members:
Display Name (Login Name)
_Acid_X_ (Acid X)
DODGE the VIPER (DODGE the VIPER)
Cobraboy (Cobraboy)
TVRKing
*11 spots open*

Thats it for now. If you would like to join, sign up in-game and send a PM to Josh to join Stage One, and to me to join Stage Two. (Not yet started)

For those of you who dont know the link, it is www.midnitechallenge.com - Hope to see you there!

-------------------------------------
News:

4/10/2003 - Okay. I'm back.. :P

4/2/2003 - I QUIT.

3/15/2003 - Welcome GianCarlo to Stage One. Stage one is now full.

3/14/2003 - Welcome DODGE the VIPER, Cobraboy, and TVRKing to Stage Two. :)

3/14/2003 - I split off and created Stage Two. Its now open to anybody who wants to join. Just send me a PM and youre in! :)

werd.gif

Just so you stage 2 girls know...there will be NO challenging members of GTP-Stage_One. We're all on the same team...sorta.:P

If, uh, any of you run into anyone at MNC who isn't a humongous poon afraid to race for slips...send 'em my way please. Thanks.:D

Originally posted by Josh
If, uh, any of you run into anyone at MNC who isn't a humongous poon afraid to race for slips...send 'em my way please. Thanks.:D

I think we're the only ones... :rolleyes:

I requested about 100 000 races today...

Originally posted by PunkRock
I think we're the only ones... :rolleyes:

I requested about 100 000 races today...

Seriously, wtf?:rolleyes:

At least it doesn't keep some of your credits no matter what...like it did last period.

Originally posted by Cobraboy
Sorry guys but I lost our one and only Crew Model :(.

I'd look like a postwhore(well, an even bigger one than I do now) if I posted everytime I lost a crew model.:lol:

I lost like 5 or 6 one day.:lol::P

Latest Posts

Back