Team HavoK | Pure Smoke

• Thread starter Pariboost
  • 24 comments
Thailand
bangkok
Paris_XDMZ
Hello there

HavoK gaming is a clan of substantial size that mostly concentrates on FPS,TPS and RTS game genres, and has now expanded to racing aswell.

This racing group is being made for people who like to drift and show off there cars.

In order to join, just sign up at " http://www.hvk-gaming.com/ " or tell us your details [found below] in the reply section then add myself on PSN: Paris_XDMZ

after you've been approved you will be sent invites to join our daily drift and meet lobbies. We are a very active group of gamers and will be recording for youtube aswell. All of you are welcome to join just enter the required information below

As of right now the two leaders of the race group are
[HvK] Assasin & [HvK] Paris

Here are 2 pictures of Assasin and myself drifting our twin 350zs

TsukubaCircuit_zps2fcb0519.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_1_zps53ff7660.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our only restriction is that you dont use pre-built racing cars during the teams events(cruises,drift sessions,meets) and that you use our team colours. Other than that all are welcome!! so sign up on our site to become part of the community and we'll see you on the track

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Member list

Leaders

TsukubaCircuit_2_zps157245bf.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_4_zpsf1f07067.jpg

Members

TsukubaCircuit_3_zps553cfaaa.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_5_zps9fcc1846.jpg

Just answer the questions found below.
1:Favourite Car
2:Do you want to Drift or just make show cars
3:How old you are
4:Do you have a skype account or a mic
5:Your Psn name
6:Do you use a Wheel or DS3​

Last edited:
Good Luck guys from me and Blackout, by the way I'm a bit curious about the McLaren being "your" team car. Do you mean for drifting or just other shenanigans???

Good luck from Team BURST.

+1

Saw a question about the McLaren, was about to ask the same. You can't want your drifters to use stock setups. That would be as logical as only allowing crappy drifters on the team. (IF the stock McLaren is meantto drift that is.)

+1

Saw a question about the McLaren, was about to ask the same. You can't want your drifters to use stock setups. That would be as logical as only allowing crappy drifters on the team. (IF the stock McLaren is meantto drift that is.)

Well the McLaren is our team car for when we mess around in private lobbies. When we drift any "street" car is allowed.

Edit the team car has been removed due to confusion, we will be implementing a team colour/color soon

Last edited:
Good Luck guys from me and Blackout, by the way I'm a bit curious about the McLaren being "your" team car. Do you mean for drifting or just other shenanigans???

It's just for when we're messing around in private lobbies.. :D For our drift lobbies all "street" cars are allowed.

Edit the team car has been removed due to confusion, we will be implementing a team colour/color soon

Last edited:
Hey a couple of friends and i would like to join. they dont want to make a gtplanet account so i'll be compiling there applications in this post.

1:Favourite Car: Mazda Rx-7 FD
2:Do you want to Drift or just make show cars: Drift
3:How old you are: 17
4:Do you have a skype account or a mic: i have both
5:Your Psn name: HD_Epiic
6:Do you use a Wheel or DS3: DS3

1:Favourite Car: Lexus IS200
3:How old you are: 16
4:Do you have a skype account or a mic: both
5:Your Psn name: Rawr_imscary

1:Favourite Car: Nissan S-13
4:Do you have a skype account or a mic: skype
5:Your Psn name: VirusHere

Hey a couple of friends and i would like to join. they dont want to make a gtplanet account so i'll be compiling there applications in this post.

1:Favourite Car: Mazda Rx-7 FD
4:Do you have a skype account or a mic: i have both
5:Your Psn name: HD_Epiic

1:Favourite Car: Lexus IS200
3:How old you are: 16
4:Do you have a skype account or a mic: both
5:Your Psn name: Rawr_imscary

1:Favourite Car: Nissan S-13
4:Do you have a skype account or a mic: skype
5:Your Psn name: VirusHere

Sorry dude. but you wont be joining the team. It isnt acceptable for a try-out participants to be begging for cars and tunes.

Thank you celerity and prodigy

We'll be updating the team roster later today be online when you can and to all new members that have joined us. make sure you have myself on psn we will be running touge runs and a cruise tonight for all the new members to get to know each other

I think I do it from here.

1:Favourite Car - McLaren MP4-12C & Mercedes SLS AMG
2:Do you want to Drift or just make show cars - Anything besides drift (couldn't drift if my life depended on it)
3:How old you are - 17 :)
4:Do you have a skype account or a mic - neither
5:Your Psn name - DGKSilverknight
6:Do you use a Wheel or DS3

Thank you SilverKnight. i'll be contacting you on psn shortly. but it would be good if you could get a skype account at some point.

Back