Team HiiiPOWER

United States
Houston, Tx.
HiiiPOWER_TEXAS
Team HiiiPower

Welcome to our GTPlanet team page. My name is Chris (HiiiPOWER_TEXAS), I'm 23 years old and I live in Houston. Team HiiiPower likes to push it to the limits with our tandem drifting. We also host and participate in drift comps.

If you are interested in joining the team, please contact me through PSN. I am online at least once a day so I will respond to your request as quickly as possible.

IMG_20121207_00372a.jpg

HiiiPOWER's Roster

-HiiiPOWER_TEXAS (Leader)
-bmxguy_88 (Co-Leader)
-THE_HITMAN_9054
-HiiiPOWER_crAzy

We are currently recruiting! Contact me through PSN for more info and a tryout!

HiiiPOWER Pictures

IMG_20121207_00373a.jpg

My Own Drift Car!
Photo0008a.jpg

Last edited:
Heey!.. Seen bmxguy a couple times hes a pretty cool dude.. Anyways goodluck with the team guys OP need a lil work but that will improve later! 👍

Ahh, Ive seen you guys around a few times already. Welcome, and good luck from myself and everyone at Team BURST!

I saw bmxguy on a D1 comp..hes awesome drifter! Anyway good luck from team blackout!hope to drift with ya sometime

Woop Chris's rule!

Try and add some more information and personality in your OP, especially this late into the scene, you'll have to stand out to get known. And try to start with a good amount of people, if not, get them fast!

Good luck Chris,

From Chris.

what's good team hiipower. just passing by and wishing you all a merry Christmas.

Happy Holidays!

time to start recruiting if u think u got what it takes add me
HiiiPOWER_TEXAS or bmxguy_88 good luck

well happy to say we got 2 new members Hiii_crAzy, and nick_ysl cant wait to see everyone on the track laters

Back