Team HKS - Power, Pride and Performance. ★☆★☆★

England
England
AKs_TrueGhosted
IMG_67121032712192.jpeg

Team HKS has been on and off for the past 2 years, looking for some new drifters on a reasonably advanced level to join HKS as part of the ever growing family of drifterz.

We are now recruiting! So leave an application that looks like this;

Age?:
Ds3 or wheel?:
How often do you play GT6?:
Previous team/s?:
Previous drifting and battle experience?:
Sense of humour?:
What do you have that we may want?:
V8-V6--V10-V12-JDM?:

Members:

HKS_GHOSTY - Serious but delerious at the same time. Team Founder.

Trial Mountain Circuit_2.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_32.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Look forward to seeing you guys on the track sometime soon. HKS_GHOSTY.

Attachments

• IMG_67121032712192.jpeg
    IMG_67121032712192.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Ricky, I didn't agree to being in the team nor being the co-founder. Please can you remove my name from the thread and me from the team as it is misleading and incorrect. I much prefer being solo. Also, that Chaser in the picture isn't even mine...

Last edited:
Ricky, I didn't agree to being in the team nor being the co-founder. Please can you remove my name from the thread and me from the team as it is misleading and incorrect. I much prefer being solo. Also, that Chaser in the picture isn't even mine...
I got a message from your psn saying you would like to, im sorry for the inconvenience.

You didn't read the message correctly. I said that I would get back to you if I wanted to be in the team... See, this is what I said:

177.jpg

Last edited:
Back