|Team HKS| Power, Pride & Performance/\

England
England
AKs_HighBoost
hks logo.jpg

Team HKS is a tribute team to HKS Performance. We and a new and upcoming team within the GT drift community. We are currently looking for members so if you are a good drifter and looking for a team in Gran Turismo 6 Send a pm on psn to : HKS_GHOSTY, HKS_Slideways-_- or HKS_NoName. However do bare in mind we like to look clean and professional so a new HKS account will be required, if you receive a place in the team.

members.png

HKS, GHOSTY | HKS_Slideways-_- | HKS_NoName | HKS_Nickelodeon | HKS_Highlander | HKS_Thunder | HKS_JewMan | HKS_SlimeyBob | HKS_ShotZ

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course.jpg

restrictions.png
If you do wish to join us, you will have to speak clear English. We only allow FR, MR , RR cars.
You will need to run team colours while in private team practices and battles/comps.
All your drift cars must use Comfort Hard Tires.
Use no more than 900 hp (its just not necessary)

London.jpg

colab.png

We recently worked with RedDuck HD - Gaming to create a Gran Turismo 6 Drift Montage here it is:

Our Co-leader (me) also has a youtube channel go and check it out: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSlideways890
Cape Ring Inside .jpg

Think I've seen a couple of you around before. Good luck and welcome from Rapid Crab Drifters.

View attachment 240336
Team HKS is a tribute team to HKS Performance. We and a new and upcoming team within the GT drift community. We are currently looking for members so if you are a good drifter and looking for a team in Gran Turismo 6 Send a pm on psn to : HKS_GHOSTY, HKS_Slideways-_- or HKS_NoName. However do bare in mind we like to look clean and professional so a new HKS account will be required, if you receive a place in the team.

HKS, GHOSTY | HKS_Slideways-_- | HKS_NoName | HKS_Nickelodeon | HKS_Highlander | HKS_Thunder | HKS_JewMan | HKS_SlimeyBob | HKS_ShotZ

View attachment 240342

If you do wish to join us, you will have to speak clear English. We only allow FR, MR , RR cars.
You will need to run team colours while in private team practices and battles/comps.
All your drift cars must use Comfort Hard Tires.
Use no more than 900 hp (its just not necessary)

View attachment 240348

View attachment 240349
We recently worked with RedDuck HD - Gaming to create a Gran Turismo 6 Drift Montage here it is:

Our Co-leader (me) also has a youtube channel go and check it out: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSlideways890
View attachment 240352

Good to see a thread for our team! :D Hopefully we'll get more and more members by the day. :) Just so you guys know I won't be online until next Thursday since I'm down in England on holiday for a week. Can't wait to get back and have some more awesome tandems! ;)

I must apologise.

Have been playing in your rooms, but I'm on DS3 and haven't played properly in ages. Normally on a dfgt so I'm very rusty on ds3.

Sorry for my serious lack of talent when sliding about in your lobbies :lol::cheers:

I must apologise.

Have been playing in your rooms, but I'm on DS3 and haven't played properly in ages. Normally on a dfgt so I'm very rusty on ds3.

Sorry for my serious lack of talent when sliding about in your lobbies :lol::cheers:
Dont worry :P youre still not that bad tho

Back