Team-ID. Out

• Thread starter Jesus
  • 416 comments
Hey guys. NikoCloud here from team D-Spec. Was looking around the forums for active teams and your one of e few. Hit me up at team thread or PSN if you all wanna meet up. PSN is NikoCloud btw

PSN:TR3NDK1LL3r
Skill rating 1-10: 4
Favourite track(s): Learning on Tsukuba and Trial Mountain
Favourite drift car(s): 02 Silvia RM, RX-7 FD Spirit R, Amuse 380RS
Time zone: GMT -4 hours US Eastern Time
Reason why you love drifting: FUN!

Hey. NikoCloud from D-Spec here. I was wandering if you all were down for the meet on sunday. I wish you guys can make it as it would greatly improve the relotionship between all teams participating. You can visit either my teams thread or the event thread if you have any questions. Or just ask me directly. I will make a thread with all the teams officially attending so if your plz send me a msg so i can add you to the list. Thank you.

Hello team,
I have to tell you something: I'm thinking about leaving Team ID for another one. The Team isn't active or commited enough for me. Self evidently I still want to keep you as friends and drift with you whenever it's possible.
It's not about the people, it's about the not really existing team.

Hello team,
I have to tell you something: I'm thinking about leaving Team ID for another one. The Team isn't active or commited enough for me. Self evidently I still want to keep you as friends and drift with you whenever it's possible.

(dramatic music playing in the backround)

Hello team,

I know where your coming from. Since PSN went down we've hardly drifted as a team. Its also coming into summer time now so I find myself hardly playing GT5, especially on Saturdays which is our main weekly get together. I understand if you want to leave but i'll do my best to get on more as I do still enjoy sliding as a team even in a tight schedule. 👍

I know where your coming from. Since PSN went down we've hardly drifted as a team. Its also coming into summer time now so I find myself hardly playing GT5, especially on Saturdays which is our main weekly get together. I understand if you want to leave but i'll do my best to get on more as I do still enjoy sliding as a team even in a tight schedule. 👍

If we can manage to be more active i will definitely stay in this Team:tup:

PSN: xichibanx
Skill rating 1-10: 9
Favourite track(s): Tsukuba, Deep Forest Raceway
Favourite drift car(s): Subaru Impreza WRX STi, Lancer Evo IX, Cusco Dunlop Subaru, Mine's BNR34 Skyline, Amemiya FD3S, C 63 AMG, Camaro Z28, Mazda RX-7 FD3S
Time zone: AKDT UTC -8 hours
Reason why you love drifting: Its all about Team Orange and Kumakubo

PSN: Tr3ndK1ll3r
Skill rating 1-10: 6
Favourite track(s): Tsukuba, Trial Mountain
Favourite drift car(s): Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R '70, RX7 Spirit R
Time zone: GMT-4 hours (Florida)
Reason why you love drifting: Fun!

Between work and cars, my time for gaming has grown scarce. Sorry for not being a bit more active but I have other priorities ahead of me now haha. But I will still be a member for sure! :D

I made my decision: I leave Team ID.
But I want to keep you as friends and drift with you guys. It was a good time in Team ID! Hope to see you soon
Bye,
monster

I made my decision: I leave Team ID.
But I want to keep you as friends and drift with you guys. It was a good time in Team ID! Hope to see you soon
Bye,
monster

Im basically waay too busy to run Team-ID anymore. I always hoped, when I started this, that we wouldn't be one of those teams that just dies out but circumstances change.
We've had a good run with months of drifting fun but I think this is finally it, Team-ID is over. I should imagine I will be looking to just be a member of a team now so I dont have to do as much.
I wouldn't mind joining you, Monster, at Team Burst as I enjoy drifting with you. Well thats if Duman will have me. Its been fun guys.
Team-ID, out.

Not trying to intrude, and I respect your opinions, but why not pass on leadership to a trusted member? If you want to be the captain that goes down with his ship then I honor that, but I've seen this too many times on FM3 and if you really cared about your team...

It seems like you have some capable members who could do a fine enough job. Like I said, I'm not meaning to intrude, just sharing my thoughts.

👍 👍

Not trying to intrude, and I respect your opinions, but why not pass on leadership to a trusted member? If you want to be the captain that goes down with his ship then I honor that, but I've seen this too many times on FM3 and if you really cared about your team...

It seems like you have some capable members who could do a fine enough job. Like I said, I'm not meaning to intrude, just sharing my thoughts.

👍 👍
I did think about that but we only had about 3 or 4 active members who are busy at the moment so I dont really want to pass on the team when it wont pick up much again.

Im basically waay too busy to run Team-ID anymore. I always hoped, when I started this, that we wouldn't be one of those teams that just dies out but circumstances change.
We've had a good run with months of drifting fun but I think this is finally it, Team-ID is over. I should imagine I will be looking to just be a member of a team now so I dont have to do as much.
I wouldn't mind joining you, Monster, at Team Burst as I enjoy drifting with you. Well thats if Duman will have me. Its been fun guys.
Team-ID, out.

A wise decision 👍
Team ID was the most important part in my drift ''career''. I started drifting here and got alot of experience and friends in these 5-6 months

A wise decision 👍
Team ID was the most important part in my drift ''career''. I started drifting here and got alot of experience and friends in these 5-6 months

I messaged Dunman asking about possible team membership. I hope we get to drift with you again soon Monster as you are literary the best drifter Iv'e ever drifted with haha.

I messaged Dunman asking about possible team membership. I hope we get to drift with you again soon Monster as you are literary the best drifter Iv'e ever drifted with haha.

Oh dude what a honor to read this :embarrassed:

I talk to Duman and tell him you are atleast as good as the other DS3 users in Team Burst. Let's hope you practiced some time while PSN was down ;)

Oh dude what a honor to read this :embarrassed:

I talk to Duman and tell him you are atleast as good as the other DS3 users in Team Burst. Let's hope you practiced some time while PSN was down ;)
Cheers, Ive been practicing quite a lot actually in my S13 and Rx7 so I can do a lot more in a lot less powered cars. Also Ive learnt how to drift using hood cam which is a lot better now. Iv'e just been on the TopGear Test track all the time PSN was down. Iv'e made a couple of improvised courses from it as well i'll have to show you if your on tonight.

Cheers, Ive been practicing quite a lot actually in my S13 and Rx7 so I can do a lot more in a lot less powered cars. Also Ive learnt how to drift using hood cam which is a lot better now. Iv'e just been on the TopGear Test track all the time PSN was down. Iv'e made a couple of improvised courses from it as well i'll have to show you if your on tonight.

I am! There will be a Team Burst lobby. Keep an eye on my GT5 profile

Haha don't look at it as a sad thing :P. We've all developed and gained more out of this than we will really know. Met some great people and all improved our skill levels as we've trained/practiced together. Wise decision indeed D.

Haha don't look at it as a sad thing :P. We've all developed and gained more out of this than we will really know. Met some great people and all improved our skill levels as we've trained/practiced together. Wise decision indeed D.

I honestly couldn't of put it better myself. Ive improved soo much with you guys compared to going solo and drifting with everyone has increased my enthusiasm of drifting and have no doubt i'll pursue it in real life and of course GT5.

Latest Posts

Back