Team illest Drift | HF Recruiting by invite ONLY!!!

• Thread starter DomoNation
  • 43 comments
Japan
Hiroshima
DriftNaoski
cZftrzCc5baeSPWbiE_0-1.jpg

Hello: Peep's let me tell you how i get the name; hellaflush? I get the name; Hellaflush from Fatlace,Society.Ok so let's say what you should.See; from the new team in GranTurismo5.The team will be acomplishing goal's every.day let's
say tandem goal.We have completed,the team; will be doing hellaflush'" meet's; every week. More to be updated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​

About;The Team.​

The team Is recruiting by invite only.Were not planing on being a big team.Because the room's only go to sixteen max why? Will there's no reason He,ll,a,F,l,u,s,h - should be a Big.We like J.D.M hell,a,flush.The team like to get some allies.
Information​

So if you like to join the hellaflush,team on Gran turismo - 5 .
send a message to me on P.s.n or Gtp.Also are you willing to sign-up for the team.​

Definition.​

?
Drifting - Is an activity designed to be undertaken through a series of corners where in the object of the exercise is to produce as much yaw rate as possible from the vehicle whilst demonstrating the driver?s ability to control the direction and speed of the vehicle through a pre-determined course.

?
HellaFlush - We gotta stay HellaFlsuh related because.Were a.HelaFlush Team.We want to have the best looking HellaFlush car's in Gran Turismo 5. In will like to give other's who play's gran turismo 5 the respect that they should have from every team that play's G,T,FIVE:).

''The Gran turismo 5-life.of Team HellaFlush''

Team HellaFlush.Member's

*HF*/Leader - DriftNaoski

*HF*/Co-Leader - StanceNation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
No.1*HF*/Member - Sthrteen

No.2*HF*/Member - Deez_on_Daliy2

No.3*HF*/Member - DriftNaoto is my Little bro

No.4*HF*/Member - I-Shak

No.5*HF*/Member * - AirJordan_023

No.6*HF*/Member * - DriftRandy

No.7*HF*/Member * - CatDaddy34

No.8*HF*/Member * - savagenate

No.9*HF*/Member * - Dzizralph

No.10*HF*/Member * - Bigstank666

No.11*HF*/Member * - SuperBee81

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​

DcJzMf3rkWaavPumxcX_0-1.jpg

Fill free to checkot the site- http://hellaflushsociety.webs.com/

Last edited:
I would love to be in some of your Hellaflush meets :) Oh and good luck from Blackout :D

Good to see some positive motivation. and also Good Luck from Prodigy Drift hope to participate soon.

Who else has horrendous grammar and spelling? lol. I like how Naoski quoted himself using different usernames haha. Anyways seeing as you've made like a billion teams already, hopefully this one will work out. GL!

Last edited:
Who else as horrendous grammar and spelling? lol. I like how Naoski quoted himself using different usernames haha. Anyways seeing as you've made like a billion teams already, hopefully this one will work out. GL!

It will trust mme.

Hey guys! Just wanted to say good luck with the Team/Crew. I always injoy drifting with DriftNaoski and StanceNation. Maybe one day ill meet the other. Ohh yea i would like to be at one of the teams Hella Flush meets. hit me up when you guys have the next meet.

Sorry I'm late but, good luck, hope to drift with you guys sometime! Ill check online for rooms

Sorry I'm late but, good luck, hope to drift with you guys sometime! Ill check online for rooms

It's all good look forward of seeing you at are meet's hpi add me on playstation ill be on saturday.

Last edited:
Back