Status
Not open for further replies.

projects2k

(Banned)
United Kingdom
huddersfield
JSD-DUDDY
hi i am JSD-DUDDY i am the joint leader of J4PSPEED with so2fast4u
we started about 4-5 months ago and have reached around 5 top quality drifters.We are looking for a few more to Join our team to further improve our posistions in drift tournaments and battles
Thanks
P.S. A little video showing me drifting 3 laps chained on tsukuba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TKk6...ature=youtu.be
:)

ThisIsKnox said you wasnt the leader lol and why do you say im a noob when you havent drifted with me you stupid jerk. dont get mad at me when i havent done anything. Jeez.

hi i am JSD-DUDDY i am the joint leader of J4PSPEED with so2fast4u
we started about 4-5 months ago and have reached around 5 top quality drifters.We are looking for a few more to Join our team to further improve our posistions in drift tournaments and battles
Thanks
P.S. A little video showing me drifting 3 laps chained on tsukuba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TKk6...ature=youtu.be
:)

Might wanna read the new teams thread at the top of the teams section.

ThisIsKnox said you wasnt the leader lol and why do you say im a noob when you havent drifted with me you stupid jerk. dont get mad at me when i havent done anything. Jeez.

Calling people names and making a huge deal out of nothing in public is a good way to get banned. Read the AUP. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, make a better OP, and Jes you should know better. :sly:

Last edited by a moderator:
you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

ye and its nobody fault if you don't know how to drift so go and do something ealse ;)

Last edited:
I apologise on behalf of my EX TEAM MEMBER...
I have dropped out of JAPSPEED because of this and because of how this EX team member behaves...
JAPSPEED no longer holds the members listed above and will soon have a new name and i will be the leader.
To all those who know me: sory guys just a silly kid i thot was cool here...
To all those that want in PSN so2FAST4U ( i only take in decent drifters)

My Team is J4PSPEED, This guy used to be on MY team.Unfortunatley for him he tried taking over and was kicked so,ignore this person he is just trying to take my team away.

that has been my name since i joined this website now if you dont mind get of my thread hater

Im the child, you have alot to learn in life

Oh wow ok now i will go learn from a kid like you stuff about LIFE... like it has somthing to do with a videogame i play.
Kid...umh... i'm speechless infront of your sillyness (having a hard time dodging insults)
i'll just ...
... *FACEPALM*
People like you ruined GTPlanet...

These so called "kid's" are better drifters than you

Ok battle anytime anywhere... i asked you if you wanted to batle for the lead of Japspeed and you turned me down, now you say you can drift beter than me... Pfft Msg me on psn for battle... i'll tear you to peaces kid.
Winner takes Japspeed lead looser leaves ok?

Im the child, you have alot to learn in life

Guys, just in case if this guy is actually a 10 year old child, let's not be too hard on him. Let's tell him on how to make the team OP better, instead of criticizing him too much for it.

Project2k, you need to improve the OP of this thread by saying more about your team, what the aim of your team is, what kind of drifters you want in a team, and team colours. All this will make your team look more professional, making people want to join. It will also help if you stick an image or two with your current team and if possible even make a team logo. You can upload images by following these easy steps, but you will require a USB stick:

1 - Start a race with your team and do some drifting around a track. Save the replay, as you will need it.

2 - After you have done the race and saved the replay, go into the replay theatre and watch the replay. I will assume that you know how to take pictures within the game from a replay.

3 - View the photos from your image gallery, then select an option that says "Export to XMB menu". This will send the image to a folder named "Gran Turismo 5" under Images on the XMB menu. You will need to quit the game.

4 - Go into the folder once you have quit the game, and then select the photos that you want to copy to your USB stick. Copy them to the USB stick, and then plug it into your PC.

5 - Find the pictures on the USB stick, then upload them to a photo hosting website such as Photobucket or Flickr. Right click on the image and select "Copy Image URL" or "Copy Image Location" depending on your web browser.

6 - Paste the image URL directly into your message and don't forget to wrap it in image tags, like this:

Your so Stubborn and Ignorant its unbelievable, Your just jealous i have a team you dont, and yeah lets battle.
P.S. you have the worst insults ive heard:grumpy:

oh thanks MSTER232, and im 15 btw i was thiunking of making a new page but i dont want to get banned for spamming

Your so Stubborn and Ignorant its unbelievable, Your just jealous i have a team you dont, and yeah lets battle.

Not to burst your bubble, but I wouldn't be jealous of someone who is in a team. Especially if it has only just started. I would rather not join a team at all then join a team that is run by a leader who thinks he's the best at everything and better than everyone on here when his post count is lower than 100 posts. Just my 2 pence on this...

Read the Moderator's post beforehand.
I'll wait for you on the track... and remember the winner takes the team looser leaves.
Ehm... he is about 22 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back