Status
Not open for further replies.

projects2k

(Banned)
United Kingdom
huddersfield
JSD-DUDDY
scaled.php

Hello and welcome to our team thread, where you will be able to learn more about our team.J4PSPEED started as a few friends drifting together for fun, we then decided to make a drift team.We were not in any teams so we made our own.

Our team is made of drifters that aim to maximize there drifting skills.The team is always trying to improve there skill and match the best drifters in the world.You might not hear much about us in competitions, this is because we are a team that drift for fun and not fame, But if we do get a challenge we will consider having a battle with the Team.

Our team colors are White and Orange with a optional carbon hood or spoiler.We require you to use nothing other than Comfort Hard and Rear wheel Drive cars.

scaled.php

The main qualities that are look for in drifters who wish to join our team are:
Respecting all members of the team
Have a good degree of drifting skill.
Know how to setup there car.
Have a strong internet connection.

A positive cheerful attitude and easy to get along with

We aim to be able to treat each other as family and have fun on GT5.
scaled.php

Members of J4PSPEED:13/5/12

JSD-DUDDY
Driving force GT
scaled.php

preffered car: Silvia S15 (p)

le-gunners72
Driving Force GT
scaled.php

(he will drift just about anything)

Dimse91
DS3
scaled.php

rx7 fds3 (p)

CYBER-SHADOW
Driving Force GT
scaled.php

nissan 350z (p)

ummer1
Driving Force GT
dlc dodge charger (p)

bono38
G25
scaled.php

bmw z4(p)

Lobbyn
DS3
350z

Last edited:
Images don't work apparently, but still good improvent on the OP. Good luck from Team Redsuns.

Last edited:
Just gotta get those images working, but other than that good job. Good luck from Loiter Squad!

thanks alot guys, why wont my images work? i post them of facebook or shall i use flickr?

I use imageshack, its a quick, easy way to post pics. Just copy, then paste the forum code and your good too go.

Ahh... right on dude, looks much better now. BTW, your welcome, imageshack is the fastest, easiest way to upload pictures directly. :) Once again, good luck with the team. 👍

EDIT: Try not to double post, the fun police don't like it very much.

NICE improvment on the OP thats how your supposed to do it.
Good Luck from PRODIGY DRIFT

Actually i talked to ummer at school the other day and he said he is in my team and does not want to be in yours because he has known me for years.
IDK about le-gunners he said hes on mine ill check it out.

Everyone ignore so2fast4u, he is a hater with no life.
P.S. le-gunners-72 and ummer1 are not on your team so dont lie like this, you make a fool of yourself.

P.S. le-gunners-72 and ummer1 are not on your team so dont lie like this, you make a fool of yourself.

Daud, the "hater with no life" gig has been overused by kids like you.
And when that is all you can bring to a debate on who has who in who's team than your argument is invalid.

I don't see there posts here or anywhere leading me to beleve you...
There on my forum thread to see tho...

Daud You have no Japspeed members left, don't you get it?
I took away all with me when i left the team just to proove to you who was evryone looking at as the leader. I spent time and dedication geting good drifters to join and even helped out the noobs with setups and tips with all i know even if i'm not the best there is.
I diden't come on GTPlanet as Japspeed because this site requires alot of time and dedication and i diden't want to make a team thread that diden't show the dedication others do here.
Got it on DriftManiaForum.

I can sense a disturbance in the force. There is going to be a fair bit of hate on this thread now by the sounds.

Thats why i hate this guy, constant BS BS BA, he claims people i know in real life and go to school with me are my enemies and are in his team when clearly there not.I have the evidence too prove it which you cant seem to produce now **** OFF MY OP

Thats why i hate this guy, constant BS BS BA, he claims people i know in real life and go to school with me are my enemies and are in his team when clearly there not.I have the evidence too prove it which you cant seem to produce now **** OFF MY OP
And you want us to do something about Mister Drift? Sort it out between you, but don't do it here.

Locked. Yet again. If you create another and it descends into yet another petty argument, it may be the last thing you do here. 💡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back