Team Koala International *Fawxe retired*

• Thread starter Fawxe_
  • 182 comments
Another one of them butt heads hey.
Damn parasites, must have nothing better to do with their lives. đź‘Ž

Why do people struggle coming to grips with the concept that the game is the entertainment, not the people whom are attempting to enjoy it.

Smoke's a butthead.

Lol OG's apple sauce:)

Lol, I'll take my hat off to OG.
Not too many people take a beating like he used to, then return for another dose the next day.... Perhaps he's a fan of bondage:sly:
I'd say he used to cop it sweet on the chin, but that would be stealing his BF's thunder.:crazy:

Anyways good to see him still kicking. He's been sorely missed in the Aus lobbies, always has been a friendly chap. đź‘Ť

Lol, I'll take my hat off to OG. Not too many people take a beating like he used to, then return for another dose the next day.... Perhaps he's a fan of bondage:sly: I'd say he used to cop it sweet on the chin, but that would be stealing his BF's thunder.:crazy: Anyways good to see him still kicking. He's been sorely missed in the Aus lobbies, always has been a friendly chap. đź‘Ť

Lol, I could only take a couple of hours in a lobby on the other side of the EARTH lol, then right back to US I go lol:) glad to see that everyone is still kicking.

Wooo bondage! ;)
Beating? Please..... I had my fair share of the glory.. :D
I had a choice then, join an Aussie lobby and win sometimes but experience friendly runs. Or.. join a typical US lobby without the regulars which was normal the times I used to play and win most races with guys that had obnoxious attitudes. Not saying majority of you Yanks are like that but the odd couple :sly:
Otherwise I was mostly in the US lobbies with regulars.

Lol, I could only take a couple of hours in a lobby on the other side of the EARTH lol, then right back to US I go lol:) glad to see that everyone is still kicking.

Haha, we are in the same boat.
Coco and myself been venturing from home a lot lately, numbers are getting thin over here.
I have noticed several things.
You Americans sure do have your share of guess launchers.
And the procrastination never seems to stop flying. Thank god for mute!

Anyhow, someone bail me out. This threads way off topic and I got nothing to get it back on track.

SmokeNrubber
Haha, we are in the same boat.
Coco and myself been venturing from home a lot lately, numbers are getting thin over here.
I have noticed several things.
You Americans sure do have your share of guess launchers.
And the procrastination never seems to stop flying. Thank god for mute!

Anyhow, someone bail me out. This threads way off topic and I got nothing to get it back on track.

This is why i like dragging with the aussies. No bs in u.s room when they enter. Seems like most bs comes from u.s noobs and the regular hacked "pros".

xSickxWiDxiTx
Lmao hacked pros?

No to difficult to understand bro. Hacked pro= a person who claims he is a top tuner/dragger but actually uses hacked parts to win races and "tune" cars.

Last edited:
Back