Las Vegas, NV
jutinXsk8er/GTP_Skater
jutinXsk8er
asjjjjjjjaaa.jpg

banner by iNs3CuRe
Welcome to KRONIK!

6716952027_3b53f7a832.jpg

-| About KRONIK |-
We are a relatively new drift team, founded recently within Gran Turismo 5. We are all about respect, dignity, and becoming the best, but most of all, we are about having fun. We are not solely based upon the foundation of drifting, however, as we do compete in Touge and all-out Grip races. We strive to become the best we can without compromise. We respect each other and fellow drifting teams at all times, and will give our best to defeat rivaling teams!

-| The Rules |-
At Team KRONIK, we are about having fun while still being skilled and professional drifters. We will respect each other and other drifting teams, and we will use professional language and will not insult one another. It is HIGHLY recommended that you own a microphone to communicate quickly in a practice session or event. If you cause problems with a teammate or another team, you will be asked to resolve such incident or face punishment by suspension or removal from the team roster. We are here to look out for each other and grow individually and as a team, because we are a family connected by a common passion: Driving.

Now in game, you will be courteous to other drivers on the track. You shall apologize for any accidents that may occur, and ramming other drivers on purpose is dangerous and absolutely will not be tolerated. It is forbidden to drive backwards on a track UNLESS otherwise stated. You will attend practice and events whenever possible, and shall only use RWD vehicles with Comfort Hard tyres during competitive matches, otherwise, you are only restricted to comfort tyres for drifting in practice sessions. Most importantly, have fun while you are out there, racing or practicing!

Practice shall be organized by myself or robrabbitman.

-| Recruiting |-
You will have to fill out a team application and add myself, jutinxsk8er, or robrabbitman, and we shall invite you to a tryout when the time is appropriate. You MUST use a RWD vehicle during tryouts with Comfort Hard tyres, or you will not be accepted. You will also be judged by how your personality clashes well with current members, so try to be polite, fun, and enthusiastic while trying out.

GTP Name:
PSN ID:
Time/Days Online:
Drift, Touge, or Grip:
Wheel or Controller:
Favorite Vehicle:
Favorite Track:
Lead or Follow?
Any Past Team Experience?:
Anything Else About Yourself?:

-| Accolades |-

None currently.

-| Members |-

jutinsk8er - Founder & President

6716951505_795fbe76cb_m.jpg

robrabbitman - Co-founder & Vice President

6716951183_525a4620d2_m.jpg

Time/Days Online: Weekdays 5-8 PM, Weekends 1-10 PM
Drift, Touge, or Grip: All of the above.
Wheel or Controller: Controller.
Favorite Vehicle: Nissan 240SX S14/Mazda RX-7 GT-X.
Favorite Track: Tsukuba Circuit.
Lead or Follow?: Lead.
Any Past Team Experience?: None.
Anything Else About Yourself?: I'm 14, I'm pretty laid back, And I'm JDM as F---

-| Practice/Event Dates |-
None currently.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or robrabbitman.​

Last edited:
Much better. Try adding a picture or something and it will be good to go!

Last edited:
KRONIC
ya i read it and it is very help full thanks

This is why i dont post here that much, if it was very helpful why dont you try using it to YOUR advantage and make a decent OP i know its hard to get it like say burst or D-max as you have little members but you could atleast put a little effort in :banghead:

Good Luck from Prodigy Drift. We look forward to drifting with you guys and expect a challenge from you when you get your team together!

Prodigy-Bishop: Leader and Founder of Prodigy Drift

Thanks for the support, guys. We look forward to challenging each of you.

Tryouts to be held shortly at Tsukuba Circuit for anyone interested.

GTP Name:maxmoboy
PSN ID:maxmoboy
Time/Days Online:everyday 5-10 gmt+2
Drift, Touge, or Grip:drift
Wheel or Controller:ds3
Favorite Vehicle:bmw m3 04
Favorite Track:tsukuba circuit
Lead or Follow?follow
Any Past Team Experience?:nope
Anything Else About Yourself?:15 years old from finland

Okay add me jutinXsk8er or robrabbitman on ps3 to have your tryout and Kronics pis teaming up with team dynasty

Hey I did not ask for your opinion okay of you have nothing nice to say dont say anything

Back