Team ///lLPINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored and wishing I could drift better lol.

Dude drift with me sometimes! We all find ourselfs in that position. Trust me!

@ Ace. Yea man you better hurry up back bro. I'm getting ready to clear the inactives tomorrow, and I'm giving them 2 weeks to Message me back saying that they are still in Alpine. I'll probably make an exception for you considering its not 100% your fault your ps3 is still gone.

*Important Double Post*

Today I Officially made the cut for those who I think are no longer in Alpine. The 7 names that were chosen were:

Alpine_Tman
Alpine_Casholla
Alpine_Lituiofsik
Alpine_memin
Alpine_E366
Alpine_Toretto
Alpine_DriftGod

Others that I think either are having Real Life issues or Grounded I have kept on the team.I have the Actives on and Hopefully they read this and understand Alpine is coming out of the Darkness and into the light. I may have to make a new thread for Alpine considering I cant use this one for the OP. I'll be doing tryouts in about a 2 weeks or so. Thank you for reading and have a GREAT day.

Also! Im pleased to say that Spank is now apart of Alpine Drift Team! When you see him Welcome him Alpine!

Last edited:
*Important Double Post*

Today I Officially made the cut for those who I think are no longer in Alpine. The 7 names that were chosen were:

Alpine_Tman
Alpine_Casholla
Alpine_Lituiofsik
Alpine_memin
Alpine_E366
Alpine_Toretto
Alpine_DriftGod

Others that I think either are having Real Life issues or Grounded I have kept on the team.I have the Actives on and Hopefully they read this and understand Alpine is coming out of the Darkness and into the light. I may have to make a new thread for Alpine considering I cant use this one for the OP. I'll be doing tryouts in about a 2 weeks or so. Thank you for reading and have a GREAT day.

Also! Im pleased to say that Spank is now apart of Alpine Drift Team! When you see him Welcome him Alpine!
damn -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back