Team ///lLPINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys yesterday we loss a member Alpine_DriftGod he was a good drifter but he also had flaws so I wish him luck moving on to whatever he's doing

DriftToretto
Well guys yesterday we loss a member Alpine_DriftGod he was a good drifter but he also had flaws so I wish him luck moving on to whatever he's doing

Damn lol ...

To be honest I really don't know we were in a comp & he put me against him and I won then he kicked me out the room after that he said he was going solo.

Oh wow. He was an good drifter. Sucks we lost him.

On another note. I should be back on soon!

DriftToretto
To be honest I really don't know we were in a comp & he put me against him and I won then he kicked me out the room after that he said he was going solo.

Not to be mean or anything but it sounds like left on the terms of excessive losses ...

You Guys....my mom and dad are being total douches and they won't give me back my PS3. They think that I should still be grounded even though I've been grounded for 6 weeks now.....

You Guys....my mom and dad are being total douches and they won't give me back my PS3. They think that I should still be grounded even though I've been grounded for 6 weeks now.....

Beg them to death! I'll be getting mine back tomorrow hopefully!

AceAeon23

Beg them on your knees, if it doesn't work then start by going into the kitchen, get a knife and start sharpening it. Whenever your parents are near start whispering "soon" while sharpening said knife

beg them on your knees, if it doesn't work then start by going into the kitchen, get a knife and start sharpening it. Whenever your parents are near start whispering "soon" while sharpening said knife

lol!!! Soon

alexlam24
Beg them on your knees, if it doesn't work then start by going into the kitchen, get a knife and start sharpening it. Whenever your parents are near start whispering "soon" while sharpening said knife

Who are you? Don't tell them that.

CheladaJr
Umm. . Well Aparently I'm the new Leader of Alpine now. so. WOOOHOOO. :sly:

Yeah I'm leaving Alpine and making Unknown the new leader being that he's the most active but I hope you guys will be fine with this.

Update!

Hey guys, I have a couple of plans now. After thinking all night I have thought and thought about it. Alpine will be undergoing a rebuild of the team. No this does not mean all of the original will be getting kicked, but all of the inactives will be booted off. We WILL keep the team colors until we have ALL as a team came up with a new color. Also I'm gonna have to speak to Fastfox to see what he is up too as well. I'll be promoting those at are active to Captains when I see who is on the most. Also, We will NOT battle anyone until we have a solid team. At this team now it is mainly KDF (Keep Drifting Fun). I will also be trying to see about meet times for the team, but of course school and family over Gran Turismo, so I will gather everyones time zones and the time that is right for them to get on. I hope you guys like the new plan, if there are any questions about this or you have any ideas, Private Message me, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you all.
:gtpflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back