Team ///lLPINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its just me I do good web I'm with people an there judging me I do bad I'm sorry for what I said cheladajr if it was just me on track and u watching race I be fine

mikeymikes123
What wasn't kool my drifting??

I am pretty sure he means this...
mikeymikes123
**** you all

Which isn't cool bro. Just saying you shouldn't burn bridges. I mean if you weren't doing good because you were nervous and you failed to pass the tryout because of that ok. Well maybe you might get another chance. With that comment towards their team isn't right.

DriftToretto
Can you please leave this thread

I am sad now...
Just kidding I know you don't mean me.

Anyway are you in VDC Toretto? I forget and i will be on probably really early so I can warm up. I am always having to warm up when I first get online

ORPHANTHIRTY7
I am sad now...
Just kidding I know you don't mean me.

Anyway are you in VDC Toretto? I forget and i will be on probably really early so I can warm up. I am always having to warm up when I first get online

Yes I am but I don't have the track so I won't be participating in this one.

Umm guys, problemm....my grandma in Arkansas is very... very sick... :( i'm leaving tomorrow, and wont get back until Wednesday at most! I really want to be a captain, and i want to battle :(( im soo sorry Toretto, and alpine...

A captain. . Woah slow down there foxy! LOL but i hope your grandmother is ok! She is in my prayers.

justifiedfox
Umm guys, problemm....my grandma in Arkansas is very... very sick... :( i'm leaving tomorrow, and wont get back until Wednesday at most! I really want to be a captain, and i want to battle :(( im soo sorry Toretto, and alpine...

Hope she gets better. Best wishes

justifiedfox

Its okay hope she gets better.

CheladaJr
A captain. . Woah slow down there foxy! LOL but i hope your grandmother is ok! She is in my prayers.

Yeah i dont think people who just joined should have a shot at being a captain, i think you should do a battle to see who gets put on the comp team or something. Me, unknown, and fox have been here months, i dont think someone whos only been here a week should be able to just come in and take our spot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back