Team Lotus Tuning Shop **New Tunes Coming In**

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 149 comments
  • 66,350 views
Yeah unfortunatly it shreds more tyres than a *insert joke here*, not much to do about it... Just turn tyre wear off ;)
 
I'd be grateful for some help setting up a 111r non rm (tuned to 315hp 808kg atm) to run the ring.

just send it to me and ill sort it :)
 
TeamLotus did a tuneup for the Jaguar XJ13 '66. They did a great job. It was a great starting point to make minor changes to suit your personal driving style. But this beastly car was tamed by TeamLotus. Keep up the good job!
 
TeamLotus did a tuneup for my ZR1, the car is so balanced now and takes first place in my collection (as far as balanced is concerned :)) over my beloved 458 Italia, great job buddy!
 
Hey just want to thank Team Lotus for tuning my ft-86 for drifting.I want to express I am no pro at drifting in gt5 I am just starting out but with this car set up, its a great place to start learning. It's great, just turn the wheel and your drifting, I got some nice angles, over all its a great car happy I sent it to them. I took it out to trial mountain and did a 20 minute drift session and I was blown away, turn the wheel bam! your drifting just let off the gas and you come out nicely from the drift. Really happy with it. Here are some pics I took of that session.

deepforestraceway01.jpg


deepforestraceway1.jpg
 
I'll send it through some time this weekend if i can stand to part with it :o
Thanks.
 
Are you Team Lotus? Lotus Racing? Or Lotus-Renault? There is too many Lotus's around at the moment! Good work though :)
 
Can team lotus post or pm me the full tune for the shelby cobra, lsd, susp, etc. I don't see it up here anywhere? Thanks.
 
Ride height: -5 / -8
Spring Rate: 4.8 / 4.4
Dampers Ext: 4 / 4
Dampers Comp: 4 / 4
Anti Roll: 3 / 3

Camber angle: 0.5 / 0.5
Toe Angle: -0.05 / 0.32
 
Thanks a lot for the tune, but did you leave the LSD stock or at the stock settings? And if you did upgrade the LSD what are the settings?
 
all stock, it churns out enough power
 
Where are all the tunes that people are talking about?

Like the ZR1, XJ13 .. etc?
 
Where are all the tunes that people are talking about?

Like the ZR1, XJ13 .. etc?

Im gunna start uploading them to a website so it doesnt overload this thread very soon.
 
I see, but isn't that the whole point of this thread? To post the tunes you make?
 
wow you have done some pretty good jobs there. well done =)
 
Hey, Can you help me out with my 458 Italia?

I would like it to be a Drag/Drift Car :)
 
possible to post settings for S2 Elise 111R for grip/time-attack style driving?

or any generic setups for drifting?
 
possible to post settings for S2 Elise 111R for grip/time-attack style driving?

or any generic setups for drifting?
Im planning to set up an elise 111R as a cheap race car, but if yours is fully tuned then it would be nice to have a tune for cheap and all out elise. Just send it to me (if you trust me ;) )
 
Thanks mate for Tunning my Nissan Silvia :D it is a grate car to drift now. we can get some good angles on the drifts :)
 
I have a Civic Type R EK wondering what is the best setup for handling.?? thanks
 
Hi....
Is it possible for you to make a drifting setup for my Nismo 380rs?
Thanks Erik
 
would ya guys be able to help me with a car?

i've tried myself at the Oullim Motors Spirra, and i just can't seem to get it to behave, it's just too wild...
kinda meant to use it for grip, but it keeps wanting to drift, and preferably into walls :ouch:
 
Do you have the XJ13 tune up on you site yet? I couldn't find it.
 
would ya guys be able to help me with a car?

i've tried myself at the Oullim Motors Spirra, and i just can't seem to get it to behave, it's just too wild...
kinda meant to use it for grip, but it keeps wanting to drift, and preferably into walls :ouch:

Yeah, what car is it?
 
Back