Team MORD | Closing*

Germany
Krautland
LukeCannotSkate
x7ia.png

Yo peeps,
So basically we've just started to set up our GT6 team thread as we are going to be fully back as soon as our copies arrive. For now we haven't got much more to say so see you sideways on the track guys!
If you're interested keep an eye on Ono's and my Youtube channels (https://www.youtube.com/user/iNs3CuRePL , https://www.youtube.com/user/monsterGAUZ) to see some good GT6 footage.

Teams Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mordmotorsport

Greets,
Ono and Gauz​

MORD Members:

nxny.jpg

Oh-No!
PSN:
OnoMaToPeja_
GTPlanet: Ins3CuRe
Idols/Inspirations: Chelsea DeNofa, Stewy Bryant, Ken Gushi, Ryszard "Peja" Andrzejewski

- Logitech G27 steering wheel, custom rig and e-brake -

About me:
- A bit of a speed drifter, I'm not one of those people that only go for angle. I like speed drifting.
- Like to throw it in hard into the corner.
- Like my cars to understeer a bit, I like forward bite.
- Love chasing, always try to get really close when i feel confident about the leader.
- Not too competitive, don't have a right mind set for it.

mordgauz.jpg

Mr. Supra
PSN:
monsterGAUZ
GTPlanet: monsterGAUZ
Idols/Inspirations: Atsushi Kuroi, Fredric Aasbo, Cliff Burton, James Hetfield, ''Dimebag'' Darrell Abbott

- Logitech G25 steering wheel, custom rig and e-brake -

About me:
- Straight 6 Turbo engines all the way
- Throw it past 90° whenever it's possible - Kuroi Illusion!
- ''It's not that you can't do it, it's just that you're not doing it'' - A. Kuroi
- Freakin hate posers...

Team Activities:
The wait for GT6

Team Member Achievements:
GT6

--------------------------------------

GT5

GAUZ:
VDC Season 1 - Champion
VDC Season 2 - Vice-champion
VDC Season 3 - 13th place
Formula D Season 3 - 13th place
VDC Season 4 - Champion
Ono:
VDC Season 3 Round 2 - Winner
VDC Season 4 - 7th place

The team is just the two of us at the moment and will most likely keep a small group of close friends.

Last edited:
One of my personal favorite GT5 drifter coming back. Can't wait for the videos GAUZ.

Can't wait to start ripping it up with my boy Ono again! Hopefully he don't kill my wheel again xD!

Drift with you soon GauZ!

Thank you guys 👍

I don't really know what to say about the new physics after some intense testing... on the one hand it's great that everybody has to deal with a new challenge and nobody can just drift like a boss from scratch but on the other hand these physics are just so weird in lots of ways.
Maybe it's just all about getting used to it, maybe 1 or 2 updates and it will be fine.

Last edited:
I can't wait to make this game more interesting for you with a mix of racing and destruction derby... Hope u have the skills to hold ur line.

Yeah, i seen everybody using it but haven't gotten to use it myself. Any opinions on it?

It should have wider tyres but except for that it's vell balanced and powered by a great little machine, you can push it too far more than enough power and still use some nitrous.

I want to develop that one as a Mord tuned/sponsored car to be piloted by somebody in Vdc

It should have wider tyres but except for that it's vell balanced and powered by a great little machine, you can push it too far more than enough power and still use some nitrous.

I want to develop that one as a Mord tuned/sponsored car to be piloted by somebody in Vdc

I guess i'll go try it out for myself. I'll be competing in VDC so if you don't find anyone to drive it, i will be honored to.

I guess i'll go try it out for myself. I'll be competing in VDC so if you don't find anyone to drive it, i will be honored to.

I think you use a DS3 though right? The car will be fully set up for wheels users, I guess it will just feel wrong on DS3 :b

i doubt the camaro will be allowed as its a tuning garage and most have downforce, but the hyundai should be alright

I think you use a DS3 though right? The car will be fully set up for wheels users, I guess it will just feel wrong on DS3 :b

Yes i am a DS3 user but mostly every car i've drifted on GT5 has been a wheel tune. I can always give the tune a try on GT6, just let me know.

Back