Team NEMESIS | NEW RELEASE!! | Videos in 1st Post

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 139 comments
Amazing video I hope people know the time and effort it takes to put together a video. Thanks gambino for your time to get this put together it's good stuff.

Great video guys!!, pretty nice drifting and i think it really shows the mood of the NightSlides, good editing to adjust the shots to the song aswell. Awesome to see my NSX's in it too haha 👍

Great video guys!!, pretty nice drifting and i think it really shows the mood of the NightSlides, good editing to adjust the shots to the song aswell. Awesome to see my NSX's in it too haha 👍

Thanks OJ! It was cool to finally have some footage with you in it considering how many times you have drifted with us in the past.

I had some other great footage but the lag stutter was too bad to use. You know I'd get faulted for that around here. LOL! LMAO!

Reddee
Why is that the only video not available on mobiles lol.

I'm not sure why YouTube disabled this video for mobile. I went to change it but it won't let me change my syndication setting.

I will have to research this further. Your not the first one to tell me this. I will upload it to Vimeo later.

I'm not sure why YouTube disabled this video for mobile. I went to change it but it won't let me change my syndication setting.

I will have to research this further. Your not the first one to tell me this. I will upload it to Vimeo later.

Did your video have any background music or possibly copyrighted content (other than GT5 itself)? This could set off YouTube's copyright system and disable it for mobile viewers. This is the case often times.

It might not be feasible for you, but could you try to re-upload the video just to see if it immediately happens again? I'm wondering if that might solve the problem.

It might not be feasible for you, but could you try to re-upload the video just to see if it immediately happens again? I'm wondering if that might solve the problem.

Well I re-uploaded it and same thing still happens. Youtube still flagged it as not available for mobile/TV. I wonder if it's due to the song?

Well I re-uploaded it and same thing still happens. Youtube still flagged it as not available for mobile/TV. I wonder if it's due to the song?

I just remembered a huge exploit with the GTP app. You can bypass age restrictions and the not-able-to-view-on-mobile-platform issue by clicking on the OP, then play the video when it takes you to a new screen.

It is very likely the song might be tripping off YouTube's copyright detector, but I wouldn't worry about it or replace it. It fits the video very well. Also, if you aren't getting copyright strikes, you're fine.

Anyway, nice video! Very impressing as usual. I like how RICEFREAK's Challenger breaks up the group of German and Japanese coupes and sedans.

Thanks dan that worked. Nice video guys, I liked the start, do you know what nemesis means then bam here you go ha ha.

I just remembered a huge exploit with the GTP app. You can bypass age restrictions and the not-able-to-view-on-mobile-platform issue by clicking on the OP, then play the video when it takes you to a new screen.

It is very likely the song might be tripping off YouTube's copyright detector, but I wouldn't worry about it or replace it. It fits the video very well. Also, if you aren't getting copyright strikes, you're fine.

Anyway, nice video! Very impressing as usual. I like how RICEFREAK's Challenger breaks up the group of German and Japanese coupes and sedans.

hahaha! :lol: Every car in this video are fit and normal then suddenly, a cow appears :lol:

And thank you for the help man! 👍

New Video posted in our OP!!

The footage was taken a few months ago during one of our private sessions.

No retakes.
No practice runs.
We started the race and did drifts!

Hope you guys enjoy it. :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Back