Team Nismo

United States
ohio
NISMO_DEMONS
Team NISMO is now trying out...........

{IN PICTURES {by car color} = Blue: Demons; Black: Alex; Grey and Red: ClutchKicK; Dark Grey: Flow}
TsukubaCircuit_12.jpg

Requirements:
Must drift with comfort hards.
Drift a 512HP RWD car for D1 comps.
Know how to tadem well.
IF we say you can join the team you must change your name to NISMO_name.

Image20120102161639278.jpg

Team

NISMO_A-lL-lE-X
NISMO_DEMONS
NISMO_FLOW
NISMO_ClutchKicK
NISMO_DRIFTWORKS
NISMO_D-SOLDIER

{:nervous:If you do not play for 1 month you will be considered inactive and removed from team:nervous:}
You will be kicked for poor conduct with other teams.

TsukubaCircuit_8.jpg

Team Colors
to be anounced..

Team Car
:tup:Z33:tup:

TsukubaCircuit_11.jpg

What we want...
We would like to have 10 excellent members. We need you to be able to play a few times a week.
If you try out we will first watch how well your angle, line, speed, and style is. If we think you do good enough then we will put you up to a tandem challenge and see if you can go door to door on every corner.
If you succeed in both then you will most likely be in as long as your chill.. We would like you to have a mic. If you do not then you can communicate well with the keyboard. You also need to have high speed internet for gaming.

Image20120102161720798.jpg

OUR GOAL and what you have to look forward to...
I used to be part of another drift team but i got bored because they never did anything.. That is why i made this team. Once i get 10 solid drifters, you will be able to look forward to a team comp most nights. We will also try to battle all teams. OUR GOAL? To become some of the best drifters and one of the best drift teams.

ToscanaTarmac_3.jpg

Tryouts are up... Lets see if you can go DOOR TO DOOR...

{IN PICTURES {by car color} = Yellow: 2Fast, Grey: Driftworks}
SuzukaCircuit.jpg

Battle Schedule:
Prodigy: DATE?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-VIDEOS-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Last edited:
Team NISMO is now trying out..

You will need to be able to tandem this well, at least:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8zUljKiBBo
must drift with comfort hards.

Tryouts are up.. Lets see if you can go door to door.

NISMO_DEMONS

Maybe you should put a bit more effort into the Opening Presentation because when you first look at it all you see is "I didn't take the time to make a real OP so I just wrote a few words" maybe add a couple of pictures or add member bio's tell us about you, when I look at an op I wanna be surprised and enlightened not ashamed at how little effort the guy put into it.

Well good luck anyway and don't take any of this the wrong way I'm just trying to add some constructive critizism thats all!
Good Luck from The Sparco Drift Team.

Now thats better!
Good job on the OP!
Now you just need to rip it up with us sometime Haha
#1 Rule: have fun!

Thanks guys. I havent seen your room up but il be looking tomarrow. Normally im on after 2:30pm EST.

Last edited:
Hey Guys edit your first posts in this Thread then this Thread don't look that bad anymore ;)

Just got a DFGT. Im pretty good on the ds3. I didnt know if anyone had a good car and tune? I have been useing the sprinter and z33 and im getting better. Any tips?

Last edited:
cool man didnt see that specific one but there is alot of good stuff out there.

Last edited:
Something's been puzzling me for a bit
Is a guy named Nismo(not sure if it's a _ or a -)driftninja on the team
Cause I've seen the guy around and I didn't see him in your OP

Something's been puzzling me for a bit
Is a guy named Nismo(not sure if it's a _ or a -)driftninja on the team
Cause I've seen the guy around and I didn't see him in your OP

Hes from team DriftNinja...they've been in GT5 since it came out, or at least one of the first real teams i saw in GT5 :)

Wow!. Thought you guys were cool. Just randomly kicking people out of nowhere is a douche move. Which clearly I can tell thats all you are.

yea i dont remember exactly who you were but either you sucked or talked to much.

Last edited:
Back