Team Nismo

Yea my bad, new to forums; not you dogfightkingz. Im glad you caught what he said lol. some people jus talk and talk and talk about how good they are as they are constantly bumping into you. im alright, far from the best. but i dont hit people when i tandem lol, and i barely talk. I want ppl like that, that are chill in my crew..

check out new recruiting video on first page.. post what you think.

Last edited:
nismodemons
yea my bad, new to forums; not you dogfightkingz. im glad you caught what he said lol. some ppl jus talk and talk and talk about how good they are as they are constantly bumping into you. im alright, far from the best. but i dont hit ppl when i tandem lol. and i barely talk. i want ppl like that, that are chill in my crew..

Haha yeah its all cool. If you wanna hangout with good people that are also chill I recomend you add me 👍.

cool man i added you on here and ps3. see ya next to my door sometime aye?

BATTLE VS PRODIGY between 8 - 10 pm EST. wish us luck. il let you know the results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it was very irritating to me. I cant expect any more from the small team that i have. When i talk to my team again i will set a date and hopefully they can follow through.

NISMO_2FAST is no longer on our team do to poor conduct with other teams. I apologise Green Team for his actions

Come play anytime. We almost always have a room up.. There playing right now. Add me NISMO_DEMONS, and i will play with you sometime and if you are good enough i will recomend you to alex. He is the reqruiter. Im normally on after 3pm EST and Alex is on before 2:30pm.

Had a great time tandeming with NiSMO_Flow. Good stuff. 👍

Here's some pics.

NiSMO_Flow (Amuse 380)
GTDS-Maveric (Fairlady Z33)
picture.php

picture.php

Great drifting tonight ClutchKick, Driftworks, and Solider!

Comp vs Prodigy on Monday 8pm or Friday 8pm?? Let me know best time for you guys???

This is a vid I cap'd for a couple of the Nismo guys, DSoldier and Driftworks. Just a few randem runs of a drift comp in an open Nismo lobby. I'm sorry for not posting up everyone's name, I couldn't remember all of them. If you recognize your car, send me a message and I'll edit the post with your name in it.

Jeff

Awsome video ESD! Way to represent NISMO! :P

Thanks man, I appreciate it! The power went out about halfway through the upload:mad: I had to start it over again...big file too...lol. Let me know what you guys want to do next. Peace

Jeff

Just wanted to add a couple of photos from some recent sessions with D-Soldier, clutchKICK and Flow.

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse.jpg
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_1.jpg
AutumnRingMini.jpg
AutumnRingMini_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Whats going on Demon , You'll have to get back fast on GT5 very fast , because it's getting boring and tired of no leader and not seeing the Team advancing! PS DriftWorks,D-Soldier & ClutchKick

NismoDriftWorks
Hey Whats going on Demon , You'll have to get back fast on GT5 very fast , because it's getting boring and tired of no leader and not seeing the Team advancing! PS DriftWorks,D-Soldier & ClutchKick

Confirmed

Back