Team Orange Drift |Recruiting|

Russian Federation
Moscow
Team-Orange-00
Welcome to Team Orange Drift thread.

9318logo_2_head.png

We are a new drift team in Gran Turismo 5. We started our team on 11.11.2011.
Our team colour is any kind of orange.

picture.php

Team members list (PSN):

Leader:
Team Orange-00

Members:
Team-Orange-1994
Team-Orange-31
Team-Orange-666
Team-Orange-25

picture.php

Recruiting:

We are recruiting people now. We don't want to have too many people in our team, so we are looking only for very talented drifters.

If you want to join our team, you should be able to drift both FR, MR and 4WD vehicles. You also need to have good tandem skill, and good speed drift feeling. You also need to be good at rain drifting.

You must only drift with Comfort Hard tires.

You don't need to fill out any registration forms. Just add Team-Orange-00 to your friend list in PSN. And I will call you when the try out room is open.

I will host try out room nearly every day. And I will change the track quite often, but mostly it will be Tsukuba, Suzuka, Fuji D1GP Course, High Speed Ring the S turn secton, Eiger Nordwand, Autumn Ring.

picture.php

Last edited:
nice op and good luck from team blackout!

hope to drift with you sometime:)

I Think there was a Team called Team Orange along time ago but good Luck with the Team ;)

eddyac, theres a Japanese (Real Life) Drift Team called Team Orange. We were inspired by their lead driver - Kumakubo-san tandem drifting.

After creating our team one of our friends googled "Team Orange GT5" and found some videos on youtube with japanese drifting team. But I play most of my GT5 time in japanese rooms, and I never saw any members of this team, so I think this team is not active any longer. So we decided not to changed our Team Name.

And, yeah, thanks anyway :):)

Still could have been a bit more original...

Good luck from team drop5

spank_ur_mom, thanks ;)

By the way:
"I ran that wall. Well I hit the wall. Well I hit the wall and span out." - Jesus
Never thought Jesus tried drifting. :lol:

Try Out Room Open!!!
1472-6118-3744-3750-3320

Last edited:
Uh... Hate to say it, but us over at team Mallala are using chameleon orange for team colours....

good luck from Prodigy X. yeah, I also think there is another team called Team Orange, or atleast there was, i dont know, i guess they broked down or something, but you guys seen to be way better. hope to see yall on the course soon

Good luck with your team from Team Smoke Screen.:)

Good Luck from White Smoke Gang! Hope to drift with you soon 👍

good luck from Prodigy X. yeah, I also think there is another team called Team Orange, or atleast there was, i dont know, i guess they broked down or something, but you guys seen to be way better. hope to see yall on the course soon

Good luck from Team KYOKI!!!

Thank you guys :)

Nice to meet you too :)

Uh... Hate to say it, but us over at team Mallala are using chameleon orange for team colours....
Ok. Changed OP.

Ugh, beat me to it, DORIFTO BATTLE FOR COLOUR! :lol:
Don't worry. I've edited the op.

Pics from tandem session with Nismo_DriftNinja:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Thank you guys. I realy appreciate such a warn welcome :)

By the way try out room open.
1472-6681-3630-4565-7557

Thank's JDM WHITEBOY 👍 After you left we did some runs for replay. I will make some pics later :sly:

Allyn27, nice Z. Ive also bought Z34. Not so bad, but its quite uncomfortable for me :scared:

I dig these pics. How big of a factor is time zones on this team?

Back