Team Orange Drift |Recruiting|

CREDGUY. I have 4 people from USA (inactive at the moment), one from Japan, 2 from UK, and I am from Russia. I don't really care much about time zones.

And by the way information for inactive members (I know you will be reading this thread) - I'm waiting for you only till 19.12.2011 :ouch:

Hey it's UKO_DriftNinja, awesome drift session earlier;) Anyway my team also have lots of inactive members, i myself hardy get online now these days. Catch you later when I can, good luck

Hey, UKO. Yep, great session 👍
By the way my GT could do 1.09 on Tsukuba finally. :drool:

Well, i guess they are not inactive for month :guilty:

Hope to drift with you soon. Thanks :sly:

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've just done new seasonal drift events with my JZS160. Never really tried to do the best before, always did them just to have some more $, so this is actually my first score drifting expirience.

Got 20339 (35) on HSR, and 12008 (51) on GP/F.

And here are some pics of my crazy Ford GT:

Some pics from today's Z34 tandem session :sly:

Last edited:
Some a mazing pictures on here, with beast drifting too :)

Looking forward to seeing this team develop, I have a feeling you guys will be big... :)

Oh and it's always helpful to look at the free agents thread for new members ^^

Some a mazing pictures on here, with beast drifting too :)

Looking forward to seeing this team develop, I have a feeling you guys will be big... :)

Oh and it's always helpful to look at the free agents thread for new members ^^
Well put I enjoy hanging out and drifting with team orange they are pretty cool I know this team will stick around.

Hey, some new pics on the blog.

xGuNzABLaZiNx, hope to drift with you soon too 👍

manciocio, I don't really want to have a big team, because it makes very hard to comunicate with teammates. But still thanks for advice. :sly:

MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD, thanks bro :cheers:

Hello team orange, I just wanted to know if I could try out for your team. Problem is I'm traveling today and won't be coming back until new years, so can you arrange a try out for me after new years?

Hi, SalmanBH. Sure we can.

Just to say I had a nice tandem session today with FPS_FatMan31.

And by the way:
originale.jpg

LOL that GTR would most likely get a better grade at the nurburgring though.

Wats up bro, had good runs the other night. hope all is going well with your team bro. see ya on the track. MLD_PUSH

CREDGUY, :sly:

PUSH95, sup dude. Yeah, some nice runs 👍 Got team meeting on 23.12.2011, hope to see inactive members there. See you bro :)

Respect to J-specN1 and his SLS for winning our mini competition at Fuji Speedway D1GP Course. 👍:cheers:👍

And thanks to FORD and DR from Team Prodigy for showing interest to our competition.

TeamOrange00
Respect to J-specN1 and his SLS for winning our mini competition at Fuji Speedway D1GP Course. 👍:cheers:👍

And thanks to FORD and DR from Team Prodigy for showing interest to our competition.

Good drifting ealier.

Back