Team OsakaHQ. [''CLOSING'']

Do tandem trains.

• Do you like big drift trains?

Votes: 43 82.7%
  • Do you not drift trains?

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
Will i ownestly u guys was not fair because i beat u guys both.you know it.

.... i cant bealived u did that nao..... i never waited that from u.... u even got to the point to lie ur own team.... u were my leader 4 more than 1 and a half years..... and if u was able to do this.... i cant even imagine all those other lies and b u l l s h i t s that u could have done... i really totally lost all respect for u... i wasted all my trust on u.. when all those s h i T s u were talking may just have being other of ur 12-year-old lies... :ouch: .. i wasted money on the team.. i buyed a new 300$ camara so i can do the videos for Project D (OsakaHQ AKA)... then i got to buyd a 80$ record card for the OHQ videos.... and i only buyed them for "OUR" team.... RIP OsakaHQ-Shiro..RIP my repect 4 u...RIP all my trust 4 u. :grumpy: .....Prodigy-ShiroJP FTW

Sorry Nao, cant belive that too. you were able to do this and continue lying? when are you going to stop? sorry, i dont want to be a part of your team anymore, changed my mind, im not interested anymore of join. sorry.

it could be from the insane spelling and grammatical mistakes... but i could be wrong... lol

allyn27
why in the world is every one quiting osaka...oh nevermind

Wow little harsh? Doesn't make your team look to good either when the co leader keeps talking trash.

that wasnt trash...at least it wasnt meant to be trash talk...sry about that

Last edited:
Man you really must have nothing better to do then ride other peoples posts do you lol?

Well for one, you need to make sure you learn to respect people or will get a very bad rep here on GTP. And two you should really try and change your tampon so you can lose this little attitude you have had. So we can move on from this childish bickering.

Well for one, you need to make sure you learn to respect people or will get a very bad rep here on GTP. And two you should really try and change your tampon so you can lose this little attitude you have had. So we can move on from this childish bickering.

:lol:

You think its gonna make any differnts posting on my thread.talking aboutme.

Sorry this is a late post lol... But I really can't even believe that he would even say that the voting was unfair they have been in our comps and members of his team have told me before they like the honesty and liked the way we run our comps... I wouldn't be on a dishonest team trust me... But i am sure he has been in one of our comps ask any team and i am pretty sure they would say that GTDS doesn't do that favoritism voting BS. And even after this BS if you come into a comp it still will be on... blank is truly better than blank... Peace

nao... who else has the info to enter the ohq youtube channel... i just checkd the video and when i replay it ... it told me that the video has been removed... i have copies tho but i want to know if theres anyone who could have delete :confused:

nao... who else has the info to enter the ohq youtube channel... i just checkd the video and when i replay it ... it told me that the video has been removed... i have copies tho but i want to know if theres anyone who could have delete :confused:

Im not stupid u did.

Back