Team PitchBlack Project.

• Thread starter backpian1
  • 10 comments
United States
Omaha, NE
backpain1
watch these videos to see what we get up to.

Some member info: as of 5/12/2011
members so far
Backpain1- leader/ co-leader/ active
zpekv1- Founder and former leader/inactive, in military
minus-666- pro drifter 1/ active
crosshairs1- pro drifter 2/ active
hal-gibson-j45 - mid range drifter/ inactive from GT5
SlideWarriors- pro drifter/active
vegasvw- pro drifter/active
------------------------------------------------------------
My goal for the team-
I am hoping to build a team based on skill that i see in real time.
My main goals for this team is:
1. Have all members willing to make exhibition drifting videos.
2. Being able to drift many different cars from many different disciples IE. 4 door, 2 door, JDM, USDM, Etc
3. Share my knowledge of drifting and leadership skills to All members, that way if a leader leaves, or is
unable to lead, the team wont fall apart or it reputation ruined.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Try out Requirements:
1. be able to drift 1 lap of the course of your choice, members or I will judge on 3 main factors: transition, Speed, and angle.
2. be honest on their controller type, i can tell controller/ wheel drifters apart
3. play GT5 atleast once a day, i don't prefer game hoppers that spend weeks not playing, the reason for this is i do't want drifting skills to be dulled due to lack of practice.

Any more info PSN me backpain1, minus-666 or crosshairs1 for more info
heres our Team Picture
sl300final.jpg

Try outs are on, drift with us anytime

Attachments

• Image20110801222328767_1.pdf
    171.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Yeah, uhh, the video is great and all. But, where's the information about the team... The people on it... What you guys are looking for... You should check out some other team threads and improve on this because this is unacceptable.

Please for the love of the Drift Genies read this.

Yeah, uhh, the video is great and all. But, where's the information about the team... The people on it... What you guys are looking for... You should check out some other team threads and improve on this because this is unacceptable.

Please for the love of the Drift Genies read this.

i know that, the original leader set it up so we could get members from wowing people with a video and stuff you know? i am just putting it up to see if anyone would give to ***** about it, and since some one does, ill refreash it right know

i know that, the original leader set it up so we could get members from wowing people with a video and stuff you know? i am just putting it up to see if anyone would give to ***** about it, and since some one does, ill refreash it right know

wut.

Maybe type a few sentences about the team, give us some information lol

Try out Requirements:
1. be able to drift 1 lap of the course of your choice, members or I will judge on 3 main factors: transition, Speed, and angle.

So umm yea, if I were to pick indy oval, I'd be allowed to do that? Maybe you should be a bit more specific with the "Trackof your choice" bit...

So umm yea, if I were to pick indy oval, I'd be allowed to do that? Maybe you should be a bit more specific with the "Trackof your choice" bit...

its your choice, idk wat u drift or were, but if i can see any potential in u, thats when ill make the final decion with the team

Tip: Add some pictures, and make a team banner 👍

Nobody wants to see a wall of text with no images :nervous:

Back