Team proline official thread

United States
florida
El-General19

WE ARE A NEW UP AND COMING DRAG TEAM. WE RACE THE 1/4 MILE AT INDY. OUR TEAM IS COMPOSED OF SOME VETS AND YOUNGER DRAGGERS. THE TEAM IS MADE UP OF SOME OF THE BEST INDY TUNERS AND "BULLET TREES" IN THE GAME. THIS TEAM WILL BE SMALLER IN IT'S QUANTITY OF MEMBERS, BUT NOT, IN QUALITY! WE ARE EXPANDING/RECRUITING DAILY ON A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE TRACK!!!

RULES

1.) NO MODDING OR HACKED PARTS ALLOWED
2.) NO BS TOLERATED/ DRAMA FREE
3.) TEAM MEMBERS MUST RESPECT EACH OTHER
4.) RESPECT OTHER TEAMS [IF THEY RESPECT US]
5.) MEMBERS MUST BE PROFESSIONAL AND BE A GOOD REPRESENTATIVE OF THE TEAM
6.) Loyality and commintment

TRY OUT RULES

MUST RUN TEAM MEMBERS FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. TEAM MEMBERS WILL VOTE ON WHETHER YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MADE THE TEAM OR NOT. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING OUT, SEND A FRIEND REQUEST TO PSN: Revenge_1994. MAKE SURE IN THE REQUEST YOU ADD THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING OUT FOR THE TEAM. OTHERWISE YOU MAY BE DELETED ON ACCIDENT.

****************************WE ARE CONTINUING ONTO GT6****************************

LEADER

Revenge_1994

MEMBERS:

Genciferdfrido13

Pepe95555

Acj1496

A-5kylar_990

X--Audio--SnipEz

Jdmjosh913

Last edited:
Welcom guys and good luck with your team. I know is not easy to keep one but you guys are good! Just try to keep it simple and thats the key!

Welcom guys and good luck with your team. I know is not easy to keep one but you guys are good! Just try to keep it simple and thats the key!

We got it Danny no worries 👍

This team is here to stay! Every team be on the look out! We up and coming... and FAST

Tree's are on the house fellas!

I know where you got that PROLINE pic, I race R/C cars as a hobby...

Anyway, see you on GT6 REVENGE (tree of death) :cheers:

Sorry for the double post.... but have an issue.

PSN: KenjiMcLaren..... is NOTTT on Proline!

Just a heads up!

HAHA, his entry is "Might join PROLINE." Kinda makes it sound like you guys are begging him to join.

WOW!!!! Honestly the furthest thing from the truth! I'm dying of laughter reading and hearing about this guy! WAYYY too funny!

As well... sdsaxguy don't write about that on our team thread please! Take that conversation to your team thread.

Thanks!

sdsaxguy
Yo Kenji! You arent running with Henessey anymore?
Well, You know me, Im up to try out.

^lol

When he was in my room and he was saying he was on hydro. I was like " I'm more hydro than you and I'm not even on hydro" Wonder what he thought about that one:)

Sorry for the double post.... but have an issue.

PSN: KenjiMcLaren..... is NOTTT on Proline!

Just a heads up!

I heard so much about this kid, I heard he guesses perfectly every time, so much that there is no time between the ghost and a proper tree.

Damn you guys are famous already. More famous than the world famous ATP lol jk. Hey now you guys have a groupie unfortunately its a guy lmao.

HAHA... yeah being famous is one thing... having groupies who are guys tho? That just doesn't fly:tdown:

Shells I heard about that! He is just a slipper and calls them trees. He will slip continuously too. It's mad annoying!

#1 thing I hate: SLIPPERS!!!!!!:banghead:

KUNG
HAHA... yeah being famous is one thing... having groupies who are guys tho? That just doesn't fly:tdown:

Shells I heard about that! He is just a slipper and calls them trees. He will slip continuously too. It's mad annoying!

#1 thing I hate: SLIPPERS!!!!!!:banghead:

Lol be careful he might become a crazed proline stalker!!

images-1_zps6dd144ff.jpg

He did the same for Murder inc. one day he joined our tryout room with "Murder inc 2.0 FTW"
Tickle chewed him out and he was off the game for like a month or two...until now.

He did the same for Murder inc. one day he joined our tryout room with "Murder inc 2.0 FTW"
Tickle chewed him out and he was off the game for like a month or two...until now.

Kenji has done it with tds too i saw him join 1 of my lobbies and hes intro was "T*D*S respect or get out" he cant decide what team he declares himself on haha. Kung and rev have fun with him for a little while before he changes teams.

Kenji has done it with tds too i saw him join 1 of my lobbies and hes intro was "T*D*S respect or get out" he cant decide what team he declares himself on haha. Kung and rev have fun with him for a little while before he changes teams.

This groupie is starting to sound more and more like a STALKER! :nervous:

If any of us go missing for too long send a search party fellas!

Latest Posts

Back