Team Redline - Practice Drift Competition

• Thread starter Redline900
  • 855 comments
yep pretty much. 2000xp of level 35 bspec.
So close to getting the red bull X2010 D:
im installing game data, and using my old save off my usb. like 3 weeks ago is when i backed it up D:

Well hey, level 22 b spec level 35 a spec :)

MrMelancholy15
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb9QLksPJOY">YouTube Link</a>

Can't access YouTube directly on PS3 I-net browser.

👎 to music
👎 to lack of 💡 me

Nice but that merc looks strange with the suspension so high.

yep pretty much. 2000xp of level 35 bspec.
So close to getting the red bull X2010 D:
im installing game data, and using my old save off my usb. like 3 weeks ago is when i backed it up D:

Well hey, level 22 b spec level 35 a spec :)

I'll let you borrow one of my four X2010s. :)

ROTARYDRIFTERxX
Noo team redline lobbies are for drifting. Everything else is X2010 xD

Thats the worse man ! One lobby i joined, the HOST was in a plymouth ram going in the opposite direction :/

Thats the worse man ! One lobby i joined, the HOST was in a plymouth ram going in the opposite direction :/

LOL. Remember when Red disappeared, and you & I were stuck in a room with that guy who pretended to drift, and then slammed into us half-way around every pass? I was a jerk, but, he did leave... So, yes, X2011 is my job!

Haha I love just trollin. Any of you guys up for a drift sesh today?, Redlines out for a week x.x

Im back :) Back to drifting!
was a bad holiday, i caught a cold at the start and was sick for the whole time D:

Redline900
You see that video clevo posted? i'm in that, im in the blue 200sx - i was really bad in that video though so don't have any bad first impressions :P

I saw the video just didn't know it was u

nah ps3 HDD corrupted, ill let you guys know when its up and running again, save data on a usb <3

ROTARYDRIFTERxX
nah ps3 HDD corrupted, ill let you guys know when its up and running again, save data on a usb <3

Ah question do you know how to format it? If not let me know and I will tell you step by step how. It is possible to format it without it getting to the XMB screen just to let you know if you don't know. Just I'll check back here later either quote me or PM me if you need help

hey melancholy do you have a Pagani Zonda C12S? they're really rare and i really want one :P (i'm not telling you to give me yours if you have one)

I don't know or care if I have that Pagani thing. I don't like Italian cars much. So, if I have one, I'll send it to you. Just send me a Mazda 3 instead.

Ah question do you know how to format it? If not let me know and I will tell you step by step how. It is possible to format it without it getting to the XMB screen just to let you know if you don't know. Just I'll check back here later either quote me or PM me if you need help

Got the ps3 fixed man, cheers cost $220 but hey Bought it for $650 so idc lol :P

Id still like to know though? if you could give me a tutorial xx

ROTARYDRIFTERxX
Got the ps3 fixed man, cheers cost $220 but hey Bought it for $650 so idc lol :P

Id still like to know though? if you could give me a tutorial xx

Sending it to you in a private message in a minute. With some other tips to keep your ps3 running clean of corrupt files and I am including some tips on keeping it clean of dust with out taking anything apart

Back