Team Redline - Practice Drift Competition

• Thread starter Redline900
  • 855 comments
Sorry for the double post but here goes.. I'm going to make a quick website for us. So then all announcements are done there and I'll have our own forum attached. With battle details etc. Will let you know when I'm done.

Secondly, I'm going on a small trip (monday - wednesday) with my friends so I won't be on till thursday. In the mean time if I have an internet connection at the place I'm staying (In the mountains) I'll work on the website + forum! Anyone here a good graphics designer that could work on the team logo? Either way I'll make one anyway.

Sorry for the double post but here goes.. I'm going to make a quick website for us. So then all announcements are done there and I'll have our own forum attached. With battle details etc. Will let you know when I'm done.

Secondly, I'm going on a small trip (monday - wednesday) with my friends so I won't be on till thursday. In the mean time if I have an internet connection at the place I'm staying (In the mountains) I'll work on the website + forum! Anyone here a good graphics designer that could work on the team logo? Either way I'll make one anyway.

haha that's awesome!!!
but nah im not a great graphics designer :P
maybe someone else in the team is though

i got disconnected after a while.....where ul went , i was the only one left in the lobby lol

haha that's awesome!!!
but nah im not a great graphics designer :P
maybe someone else in the team is though

I could look into this. I have an idea. (RX-7 FD3S gauge at redline, with some "fitting" text in it, and some stuff... We'll see.

Anyone else have any ideas? I don't need you guys to do the work (I use pixlr.com a lot) but I need ideas to represent everything we do here.

I could look into this. I have an idea. (RX-7 FD3S gauge at redline, with some "fitting" text in it, and some stuff... We'll see.

Anyone else have any ideas? I don't need you guys to do the work (I use pixlr.com a lot) but I need ideas to represent everything we do here.

hey, is it possible to have a picture of a car going sdeways and on the side of the car itself put "Team Redline" ?

seems simple and clean .....what ul guys thnk?

hey, is it possible to have a picture of a car going sdeways and on the side of the car itself put "Team Redline" ?

seems simple and clean .....what ul guys thnk?

LOL, I have an idea; what about if we did that, with an AE86 Shuichi Shigeno version, and then put "Team Redline in Japanese? :lol:

I think we should get three cars in that photo, though. RX-7s & my R32, at least.

bahahaha you poor man xD

Nah, it's no big deal. Anyone still awake? Unfortunately, (somewhat) I must stay awake 'til three AM EST today, to watch the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge race at Watkins Glen. Therefore, I'll be online for the next 2 hours, and hopefully drifting. I want to tune Molly to perfection. Anyone want to join and tandem?

Nah, it's no big deal. Anyone still awake? Unfortunately, (somewhat) I must stay awake 'til three AM EST today, to watch the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge race at Watkins Glen. Therefore, I'll be online for the next 2 hours, and hopefully drifting. I want to tune Molly to perfection. Anyone want to join and tandem?

Hey. so, you got a good graphics-designing program?

Hey. so, you got a good graphics-designing program?

380723_203300189797198_1322740668_n.jpg

Decent... :indiff: I don't know if I like this picture yet.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I thought i'd leave a message before i leave for my trip. Have lots of fun drifting and train good. I'll be back on wednesday but will most likelu be online on thursday.

As for an idea about the logo... MM lets have one simple logo with text only, maybe have a tachometer behind the text etc.. secondly we should all meet up and get a pic taken and have a sig made out of that..

Thats sig should remain and we would be known as the original 10, for all those that leave or join in the future.

Peace out and have funs lads.

Hey guys,

I thought i'd leave a message before i leave for my trip. Have lots of fun drifting and train good. I'll be back on wednesday but will most likelu be online on thursday.

As for an idea about the logo... MM lets have one simple logo with text only, maybe have a tachometer behind the text etc.. secondly we should all meet up and get a pic taken and have a sig made out of that..

Thats sig should remain and we would be known as the original 10, for all those that leave or join in the future.

I think the sig is a good idea, when we meeting up lads?
Im going to be in my AE86 S. Shigeno '00 :P
Initial D cars?
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT APEX (AE86) (1983-1987)[white/black]
- Shuichi Shigeno Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT APEX (AE86) (2002) [White/black]
- Toyota Levin Trueno AE86 (1983-1987) [white]
- Mazda RX-7 (FD3S) S6 (1992–1995) [yellow]
- Mazda RX-7 (FC3S) S5 (1989–1992) [white]
- Mazda RX-7 Type RS-R (FD3S) S8 (1999–2002) [black]
- MitsubishiLancer Evolution III RS/GSR(CE9A) (1995–1996) [black]
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV RS (1996–1998) (CN9A) [white]
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (BNR32) (1989-1994) [black]
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nür (BNR34) (2002-2002) [Millenium Jade]
- Nissan Silvia S13 (S13) (1989–1994) [Green/Black]
- Nissan SilEighty/Sil80 (RPS13) (1998-1998) [blue]
- Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R (S15) (1999–2002) [White]
- Nissan Silvia S14 K's Zenki (1995–1996) [Orange]
- Honda Civic EG6 (1992–1995) [Red]
- Spoon Civic Ek9 (Year ?) [Yellow]
- Spoon Integra DC2 (Year ?) [White]
- Subaru Impreza WRX STi Type R Version V/22B STi (GC8) (1998-?) [Sonic Blue Mica]
- Toyota MR2 GT-S (SW20) [Blue] (1989-1999)
- Nissan 180SX Type X (RPS13) (1989-1998) [White]
- Mazda/Eunos Roadster (NA6CE) (1989-1998) [Red]
- Nissan Skyline 25GT-T (ER34) (1998–2002) [Blue]
- Toyota Altezza RS200 (SXE10) (1998–2005) [Black]
- Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) (1991–1997) [Red]
- Honda S2000 Type-V (AP1) (1999-2000) [Blue]
- Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST205) (1994-1999) [White]

Hey guys,

but i can't be in the sig, i cant use that damn ps3 yet.

@Redline, we'll wait till you can?
Whens your birthday?

September.

Congrats on the AE86. I have plenty, if anyone needs one.

Finally, create a fake Facebook account (my fake FB is Markus Weiss) and upload your photos to there. From there, right click on the photos from Facebook, and then hit "Open in new window." Then, just copy/paste the URL into the "Image" thing here on GTPlanet.

Back