92rd.jpg

JAMMY-JAM45​

our 3 rx7 team drift cars​

30cz.jpg

for the new fd rx7 the color of the rims [black] and body [red]​

j5a5.jpg

for the older fd the body should be [silver] and the rims [black]​

80lf.jpg

and for the fc you have to choose from gold to bronze color rims and with a white body​
[/FONT[/SIZE]

all you need is the details to join

timezone:
fav car:
fav track:
fav gt5 songs:
how often drifting on gt5:
other consoles:
fav color:
whats your old team

Last edited:
This is a no no. You are not allowed to promote websites on gtplanet.

Last edited by a moderator:
A guy from my Drag team got banned before by putting his in his signature. No warning either... So I wouldn't post it here.

You are posting a thread that does nothing but lead people straight to your website. That is promoting. Which is not allowed. Now you can add some info about your team on the thread and then say "To see more please visit our website" or something in that order.

how many teams are you going to start? you already started one.. 👍

2. but one of them got locked straight away. :)

Either way Mr. Cofee Drift, you should stick with one of the teams you made rather than making one, then another, then another. I don't think any of the 'bigger' more well known drift teams started off by making a million different teams. Bare that in mind.

Edit: And they also had more work done on their OP.

mic: any you just need one if you dont its fine
timezone:any
team car:Evo '09
team track:tsuskaba
how often drifting on gt5: not that much when i get on gt5 i'll tell al the members
country:dont care as long as you can speack english or type it

mic: yes
timezone: gmt+1 Spain bro
fav car: Skyline R32 and 200sx s13 (have one on real life xD)
fav track: Suzuka East, Tc tsukuba, toscana, Deep Forest, Autum Ring... adn Ebisu xD Is not on the game
fav gt5 songs: I disallow the music because i use my own music, Dubstep, Modestep...
how often drifting on gt5: I drift since 1-2 Years ago with Logitech g27 Manual H SHIFTER and clutch
other consoles: No i havent por consoles only ha had PS3 and PC xD
country: I live in Spain but i can Speak some of english writted and talked xD

A guy from my Drag team got banned before by putting his in his signature. No warning either... So I wouldn't post it here.

Nope.

And promoting facebook AND your official VDC site in your signature is any different?

Links in signatures are fine. When people post threads with no intention of keeping the discussion at GTP, but simply as a giant billboard to go to their own site (in effect, taking advantage of the much larger community here), that's not acceptable.

cofee drift - Please stop neglecting your Shift key, it needs love too 👍

Drift_Monkey
And promoting facebook AND your official VDC site in your signature is any different?

SlipZtrEm
Links in signatures are fine. When people post threads with no intention of keeping the discussion at GTP, but simply as a giant billboard to go to their own site (in effect, taking advantage of the much larger community here), that's not

👍 This just about about answers it.

mic: any you just need one if you dont its fine
timezone:any
team car:Evo '09
team track:tsuskaba
how often drifting on gt5: not that much when i get on gt5 i'll tell al the members
country:dont care as long as you can speack english or type it
your in and add me kenjake

Not to degrade your team or anything, but i recommend you join a propper team first to see how to run one yourself. Its a lot harder than it seems.

cofee drift
someday this team will shine :nervous: thanks simjam45 for this team:tup:

cofee drift
heres for a new team:gtpflag:

cofee drift
heres for a good team :cheers:

Why the quoting yourself?

simjam45
kenjake ur in offacle add me as of i am the leader of thoes websites my psn JIMMY-JAM45

What? Try using punctuation and spell check more, that way we can understand you. 👍

Last edited:
are their anymore drifters out their and can i advertise? 💡

i think nobody wants to join this team

Last edited by a moderator:
5 days have passed, zero effort has been put in. No I would imagine not.

If you're going to give in after 5 days perhaps running (or marketing) a team isn't for you.

If you're going to make new teams constantly after no one joins, perhaps making a team isn't for you. Join a team that is actually recruiting.

Back