TEAM SOLO PRESENTS--JDM Car Tournament (Tuesday Nights 10pm eastern)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gvesho518
  • 60 comments
  • 6,185 views
S15 silvia RM tuesday night
 
I'll be there, I always seem to do better in your tournaments than my own.
 
update this bro, its your thread.
 
updated...........

next week will be the last of the tournament................
 
I'm down it seems cool event hough its before my time... Haha
 
Ah, the good old days...
 
Last one huh... It sure was.

Oh snap my nizzle bobby vegas...
Man oh man those were the days... full room of top notch draggers all in tourny and silence on the line so you can hear yourself get treed lol... them final rounds were killer havein to post pics to see who really won lol... we def need to bring it back... where you at gv we miss ya man....
 
Oh snap my nizzle bobby vegas...
Man oh man those were the days... full room of top notch draggers all in tourny and silence on the line so you can hear yourself get treed lol... them final rounds were killer havein to post pics to see who really won lol... we def need to bring it back... where you at gv we miss ya man....
Yeah brutha, what's good?
Also, from what I remember what gv said, he will never come back to GT5 as he is on Forza.

Funny thing is about this and the muscle tourneys, I always had a blast and half the events entered I tuned the car a few minutes before the tourney started (quite a few people did this). You, AKA, gv, L8R and ded_84 always put on great shows.

I figured with all these teams around now, I don't see why this form of tourney can't be done by Your squad, Hydro, GTWW or TDS (just to name a few).. The only problem now might be picking cars that has not been tuned (that made it fun), we did'nt have that problem nearly 2 years ago.
 
Yeah brutha, what's good?
Also, from what I remember what gv said, he will never come back to GT5 as he is on Forza.

Funny thing is about this and the muscle tourneys, I always had a blast and half the events entered I tuned the car a few minutes before the tourney started (quite a few people did this). You, AKA, gv, L8R and ded_84 always put on great shows.

I figured with all these teams around now, I don't see why this form of tourney can't be done by Your squad, Hydro, GTWW or TDS (just to name a few).. The only problem now might be picking cars that has not been tuned (that made it fun), we did'nt have that problem nearly 2 years ago.

We can add other stipulations, like limited HP, or More weight. But this is my Idea do LMP cars and other Race Cars. No one hardly ever tunes them. Well runs them at least. I'm game to bring this back.

I say for next one have Race Cars. Starting with slower ones, like LM Camaro and work up to LMP cars. If someone doesn't do it I will, we have the community to do this, but I don't want to steal his idea.
 
R4a2 started doing this almost a year ago and the first couple weeks it was good but then towards the last week it was just him, someone else and me that's the problem the community has they quit after a while, but now there are more people we should try again.
 
We can add other stipulations, like limited HP, or More weight. But this is my Idea do LMP cars and other Race Cars. No one hardly ever tunes them. Well runs them at least. I'm game to bring this back.

I say for next one have Race Cars. Starting with slower ones, like LM Camaro and work up to LMP cars. If someone doesn't do it I will, we have the community to do this, but I don't want to steal his idea.
You got the right idea, LM, LMP, DTM, super gt500/gt300 etc mich. Alot of cars out there.

Also, this was a Team Solo idea not a gv idea, it's all good to plan this style of tourney and call it whatever you want. Since I'm the leader of SOLO you got my blessing. Respect :cheers:

R4a2 started doing this almost a year ago and the first couple weeks it was good but then towards the last week it was just him, someone else and me that's the problem the community has they quit after a while, but now there are more people we should try again.
Surprising since the community seems to be 2 to 3 times as big now compared to back then. Again, we were very commited even if our cars had rag tunes on them, it was about fun as we all were friends from different teams.
 
And if you pre-order from amazon, you get to start off with $1M in the bank.
 
really which ones ?


BMW Z4 GT3 '11
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
Tesla Model S Signature Performance '13
Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11
Alpine A110 1600S '68
Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10
Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) #3 '12
Ford Focus ST '13
Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 '13
Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11
KTM X-BOW R
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11
Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
Lotus Europa (type54) '68
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11
Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 Race Car '11
SRT Viper GTS '13
TRD 86 Racing '08
Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car '08
 
they have the gt500 in the game OMFG.
 
Last edited:
Still no ZL-1,... I know GT500 is faster in straight line but not around a track... Oh well.
 
Still no ZL-1,... I know GT500 is faster in straight line but not around a track... Oh well.

you maay never know im sure the ZL1 is in GT6 they added the GT500 the 13 viper soooo...idk
 
Still no ZL-1,... I know GT500 is faster in straight line but not around a track... Oh well.

I hope the zl1 is in the game....it would be a great addition to the Chevrolet fleet in the GT series.
 
Still no ZL-1,... I know GT500 is faster in straight line but not around a track... Oh well.

im pretty sure the zl1 will be in there... and these cars are supose to be special to im guessin like special paint scheme and maybe some extra parts like wheels and kits
i cant wait...
so thats the test for gt6 make the zl1 whoop the gt500 in the 1/4!
 
im pretty sure the zl1 will be in there... and these cars are supose to be special to im guessin like special paint scheme and maybe some extra parts like wheels and kits
i cant wait...
so thats the test for gt6 make the zl1 whoop the gt500 in the 1/4!

I thought i read in the news section they are exactly the same as the cars in game they are just made available immediately? I know I'm keeping an eye out for those special editions.
 
I thought i read in the news section they are exactly the same as the cars in game they are just made available immediately? I know I'm keeping an eye out for those special editions.

GameStop Exclusive - 15th Anniversary Edition Upgrade

How would you like to start your Gran Turismo 6 experience this Holiday with 20 unique vehicles? To properly celebrate the 15-year legacy of Gran Turismo, the GameStop Exclusive 15th Anniversary Edition includes 16 additional cars as well as your own customized paint chips, race suit, helmet, PSN Avatar, and a copy of Beyond the Apex II app. Each of the combined 20 vehicles will have their own unique enhancements, either visually or performance upgrades. We'll have more information on the 15th Anniversary Edition at a later date. For now, check out the entire line-up of 20 vehicles when you pre-order through GameStop:
 
GameStop Exclusive - 15th Anniversary Edition Upgrade

How would you like to start your Gran Turismo 6 experience this Holiday with 20 unique vehicles? To properly celebrate the 15-year legacy of Gran Turismo, the GameStop Exclusive 15th Anniversary Edition includes 16 additional cars as well as your own customized paint chips, race suit, helmet, PSN Avatar, and a copy of Beyond the Apex II app. Each of the combined 20 vehicles will have their own unique enhancements, either visually or performance upgrades. We'll have more information on the 15th Anniversary Edition at a later date. For now, check out the entire line-up of 20 vehicles when you pre-order through GameStop:

Sweet..
 
Back